Reviews for Songfics for the Guardian Angel story
Warty Hogg chapter 1 . 3/19
Posting material that is protected by copyright-specifically including song lyrics-is forbidden by the posting guidelines of this site and is a violation of copyright law. A 'disclaimer' in NO WAY grants permission to infringe. It is merely an admission of guilt-this is the person I stole this from-and would be treated as such in any legal action. In addition, monetary gain on the part of the infringer is NOT required for the infringement to be legally actionable.
Please remove all copyrighted material. The administration of this site and the legal representatives of the legitimate copyright holder have been notified.
DesertedMirage chapter 7 . 6/4/2009
Oh I love this one.

Good depiction of the gap between the two! And the song couldn't be any more fitting!

I also liked how they interact. The hesitance mixed with familiarity. Yes, this is well-done!
DesertedMirage chapter 6 . 6/4/2009
You killed off Luna!

ROTFL.

I'm sorry. But this has got to be the most hilarious songfic. It never fails to make me laugh. But it really does show Luna's psycho side.

(Not to mention the hilarity in the part where she accidentally curses out Axis driving by!)
DesertedMirage chapter 5 . 6/4/2009
Welcome back!

I love how you wrote the action in this, and the parts with Luna that were spot-on. The song also went really well with the scene!

I think this songfic also fits very well with GA.
DesertedMirage chapter 4 . 4/11/2009
You so embodied Terry's side of "The Return." I always knew this song would be amazing to explain the chasm between Terry and Max in this story, but you took it to another level. You interpreted the lyrics EXACTLY as I envisioned, ended it amazingly, and now I'm even more excited to finish this story. :)
RedSharkBait chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
I was wondering when you'd mention Dana again. And you did it in a great way. I can't wait to read more, you're killing me with suspense. :)

-RSB
RedSharkBait chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
Wow. You actually brought a tear to my eye. I really like the idea of them both flipping a coin, it was very powerful. Thanks!

-RSB
DesertedMirage chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
I'm so glad you wrote something from her perspective! I like how she's looking into the past and reconsidering things. And the questions she asks are believable. Plus, I think this NEEDED to be from her perspective in the first person POV. I always wanted to dig into her side more...

So flexible! I love it!
DesertedMirage chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
I'm so honored!

Girl, you know how much "The Scientist" messes me up. ;)

I don't know that I can write a sensible review to explain how amazing it is. The coin... The song, the emotions!

THE COIN! Did I mention the coin?

THANK YOU FOR THIS!
DesertedMirage chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
When I first read this, I honestly got a little teary-eyed. Not because there's a huge sentimental moment in it or a romantic scene or a sad scene. No, you just pretty much put into words everything I've poured into my version of Max for the past seven or odd years working on "Guardian Angel." It gives a writer great joy, humility and fulfillment to see their idea relayed so beautifully, so accurately, so POWERFULLY. There were no bells and whistles in this, no major revelations, but for me, at least, I'm absolutely touched because of how perfectly you captured what I've been trying to say for all of this time.

Bravo! Thank you so much for writing this. It means so much to me...