Reviews for Judgment Day: The Army
Castellan chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
Highly intrigued by this story, yo. The writing style has a very understated suggestive quality in the way it describes some things. It's a nice take on the Connor family dynamic, that little smidge of madness, still having the shadow of John's doubt and how Sarah has to cope with it, but far different then it was in the show. I'll be keeping an eye out for updates. :)
fairedust chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
Kyle has been one of the constants in Sarah's life. Yes, some could say he was just a tool her subconcience used to point things out to herself. But, really who knows for sure. The point that he always was there for her is very sugnificant. The loss of his presence would undoubtably be tramatic for her. It is a shame that this John doesn't believe her. That he sent her away cuz he was afraid she WAS going crazy. So what if she was. This is what got them thru everything in the pre JD, so why not also use it now. Oddly it seemed as if Cameron did/does believe her. She is the one who said Sarah had just come from a long journey. Strange that a mechine could believe and understand something so mystical while her son could/would not.
midnightwaters chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
Wow this totally had me interested...can't wait to find out what happens next to Sarah.
Elliesmeow chapter 3 . 4/11/2009
Wow. I liked the list of possibilities and maybes. It gave Sarah soemthing to think about.

Sad that she has to let go of Kyle. I hope it heals her rather than hurts her more. But I guess that part is up to her.

Thanks for posting.

-Ellie
Nyah chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
Nice addition to the first two chapters. I really like the slow build up. I also like Sarah contemplating how she can change things and debate with Kyle (herself) about whether or not it will make a difference.
Nyah chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
I like this very, very much. There are bits I want more from and not every spot is my favorite but I really like the potential you have building here.

I liked the end to this one- Sarah marshalling the armies of the past. I'm very interested to see where you take this, I'm interested to see what our timeline is, who this Derek is, Hell I'm just interested period. Write away!
Nyah chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Ah, intriguing start! I like stories that deal with the direct aftermath of J-Day. I like this Sarah very much. My favorite part was her expression of relief when It happened- in a way she's been waiting so long.
Elliesmeow chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
I'm really intrigued. I actually like your version of Sarah better than the one on the show right now. And I can't wait to see where you take this. There is more, right?

-Ellie
PlayKate chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
Now that was one hell of a closing line. Can't wait to read more, if there is to be any. Well done.