Reviews for Oiran Ranma
marriedman32908 chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
are you going to continue this fanfic? would like to see where it goes
fellow chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Pretty good so far, I like this just as much as most of your other stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Oh my! This definitely has peeked my interests:) Update soon!
silentstrixe chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I think it is too bad you haven't continued this story. I found it to be a very interesting start, and it left me wanting to know what would happen next.
Gemini011 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Great fic even on the second read-through, I wish you would continue it. Ah well, I hope life is treating you kindly.
Ironsct chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Dear Ozzallos

Another great story. Thank you for letting us read your work, and I can't wait to read more of it.

PS Have you ever thought of doing a batman type theme? The idea just sort of popped into my head with the way he took out those crooks Frank Miller style. He has more then enough skill to qualify as the Batman, and anything else could be developed as he goes. Things like Martial Arts Forensics, and Martial Arts Criminology?
gotgass chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
:) I must have more lemony goodness. you are lucky that you can keep your mind out of the gutter for more then a few minutes I know I can't.
Ibskib chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Well, I didn't expect... this. An interesting start, and the first time I've seen Ranma as a madam, I can definitely see him ending up in the trade in order to protect the girls. Kudos for creating a Ranma that's able to continually chock Nabiki :-)
Ashleythetiger chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
ranmas loaded!

ranma owns a... brothel!(use right word please as i dont know it)
Joe Fenton chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
It seems that most people don't get 'The Guilded Rose' reference - 'The Gilded Rose' is a manor in Northridge, California that pretends to be an authentic Victorian teahouse. Clearly, this is meant to tell us that Ranma's place is pretending to be an authentic Edo period pleasure house. An Oiran was a combination of a Geisha and a prostitute all in one. The two practices split soon after with Geisha taking up the 'hostess/entertainer' part as the prostitution aspect was dropped, but many women still pretend to be 'authentic' Oirans to this day, much like other people who pretend to be Civil War soldiers or Renaissance Knights or any other period profession that has a distinct separation from similar professions today.
goldenneko-kun chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
this is a really intriguing idea that is so very different and i would hope to be able to read more of this story as i t shows such an amazing way that the story could go thank you.
TaraLi chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I hope this gets some more attention at some point - what we've seen so far of the Guilded (Gilded? - layered with gold leaf.) Rose reminds me of Lady Sally's Place, from the Calahan's Place stories by Spider Robinson.
Raineh Daze chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
You're mad, sometimes. Brilliant but mad.
Fastidious chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Interesting, but a tad unpleasant. Normally I would probably pick apart and enjoy, but I'm tired right now. Not sure where this is going.

Read all your fanfics now btw