Reviews for Oiran Ranma
Katsuhito chapter 1 . 5/6
No more?
wowdude66 chapter 1 . 5/6
i just read your story and i Think its awsome and intresting and i would love if you could do more chapters on this story. please.
KrisB-71854 chapter 1 . 3/15
I don't really get this. I read a few reviews for more context.

I sort of was with Nabiki. I thought he was working at a whore house as a madam. You cut things off too soon and didn't actually develop anything...

I read one comment that you had Ranma setup Nabiki to fail or think the entire thing was a whore house and all that and than do the threatening coming down like a pile of brinks on her. I agree with that actually thinking of it. That's what happened story wise.

You don't show enough back story or why or what Ranma is really doing/running. I can understand him some what threatening her as he knows her and knows that it doesn't matter what he was doing or working at or running, Nabiki would try black mailing him and leeching what she could from him. Usually.

What I don't like was that he came to her to hire her and than didn't really describe anything to her about what the business actually is, employees or anything. He just made it look like he was a madam of a whore house and than got upset at Nabiki when she called him on it.

Nabiki doesn't have to do anything official. She just needs to mention it to Akane, Shampoo, and Uccan and the place would be demolished in their rampage within the hour. Nabiki is generally smarter than that though.

This Ranma is making money and has paid her. He was looking to hire her for basic business crap setting up employee benefits and all that crap. With the connections that he has there, he could help fast track what ever other business ideas/schemes she wants to try.

This seems like it is missing a few major chapters. I don't know if it would have been better for Nabiki to follow him and than discover everything on her on. Obviously this Nabiki isn't the spy mistress and had no clue what Ranma has been up to. It seems fairly obvious that he has been out working and all that.

Normally, she'd know everything just so she knows how far she could push them and ask for money/favors or what not. She had no idea on where he was working or his connections or income.

You are pretty big on tossing Ranma into the deep end of the female role and coming out liking it. I wouldn't mind that if this was a Ranma POV fic showing all the little things and ways that he has learned to adjust and has started to not care at all about his so called curse while there.

I don't like the idea that he might actually be working at a whore house though. That's not really in character for him. He usually is a bit of a prude. O.k. he is a bit of flirt in his female form, but I wouldn't see him doing anything other than lite flirting/teasing.

I like the idea that the entire place isn't what it looks like at first glance and that they all generally are looking to Ranma for physical protection. I hope your muse hits you so that you can toss up a few more chapters on this one.
marriedman32908 chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
are you going to continue this fanfic? would like to see where it goes
fellow chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Pretty good so far, I like this just as much as most of your other stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
UPDATE
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Oh my! This definitely has peeked my interests:) Update soon!
silentstrixe chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I think it is too bad you haven't continued this story. I found it to be a very interesting start, and it left me wanting to know what would happen next.
Gemini011 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Great fic even on the second read-through, I wish you would continue it. Ah well, I hope life is treating you kindly.
Ironsct chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Dear Ozzallos

Another great story. Thank you for letting us read your work, and I can't wait to read more of it.

Sincerely

John

PS Have you ever thought of doing a batman type theme? The idea just sort of popped into my head with the way he took out those crooks Frank Miller style. He has more then enough skill to qualify as the Batman, and anything else could be developed as he goes. Things like Martial Arts Forensics, and Martial Arts Criminology?
gotgass chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
:) I must have more lemony goodness. you are lucky that you can keep your mind out of the gutter for more then a few minutes I know I can't.
Ibskib chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Well, I didn't expect... this. An interesting start, and the first time I've seen Ranma as a madam, I can definitely see him ending up in the trade in order to protect the girls. Kudos for creating a Ranma that's able to continually chock Nabiki :-)
Ashleythetiger chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
ranmas loaded!

ranma owns a... brothel!(use right word please as i dont know it)
Joe Fenton chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
It seems that most people don't get 'The Guilded Rose' reference - 'The Gilded Rose' is a manor in Northridge, California that pretends to be an authentic Victorian teahouse. Clearly, this is meant to tell us that Ranma's place is pretending to be an authentic Edo period pleasure house. An Oiran was a combination of a Geisha and a prostitute all in one. The two practices split soon after with Geisha taking up the 'hostess/entertainer' part as the prostitution aspect was dropped, but many women still pretend to be 'authentic' Oirans to this day, much like other people who pretend to be Civil War soldiers or Renaissance Knights or any other period profession that has a distinct separation from similar professions today.
goldenneko-kun chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
this is a really intriguing idea that is so very different and i would hope to be able to read more of this story as i t shows such an amazing way that the story could go thank you.