Reviews for Violent, Sweet Perfect Words
SceneryWithoutSolace chapter 22 . 9/28/2013
I must say... I am loving this story. I love your writing. Sometimes I get into this funk where I feel like I've exhausted every good Spashley story in existence. But then I stumble across fics like this and... I'm so glad I found this gem. And that's what it is, a gem. You are fantastic. Your portrayal of Ashley's feelings... the timeline of the progression of their relationship... the drifting... it's so believable that it's just wonderful. Nothing is overdone or underdone. It's perfect. Thank you. Really. Thank you. Very well done.
oOYuuOo chapter 24 . 4/11/2013
I like it and I really enjoyed reading it!

I didn't realize the title is from one of the songs I like until you mentioned the lyrics. xD Awesome.

Thank you for the story! :3
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 24 . 9/1/2012
And another reason to loveeeee...and I know it's an epilogue but I'd love to have sequel of this kind of Spashley. I mean aren't they're just starting? Too many things to settle as a couple. Then again you've written this ages ago...anyway, thank you so much for writing and sharing. I could only wish I can write as well as you. You're incredibly talented. Thanks again.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 23 . 9/1/2012
Another reason to abuse the word love. I love Matt Nathanson.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 22 . 9/1/2012
I think I overused the word 'love' in regards to your fic. But hey, I really love it. And it's funny when Ashley being pricked and when she sang in jest in front of Spencer. And a song about boobs? Lol. Only Ashley can come up with that.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 18 . 9/1/2012
And for a while, I could not wait to turn 47.

Can I just say... epic?
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 17 . 9/1/2012
Carmen. Ugh. I'm worried about Ashley's safety if she'd allow dubious people coming in.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
Ouch, ouch , ouch!
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 14 . 9/1/2012
Ouch. I thought Spencer dropped the gf when she came back at 3am.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 13 . 9/1/2012
I love it that they on the same page. Just half way of the story meaning they got tons of time to re-unite properly. Love the alteration you made with Paula's character as well. Who would have thought? But if I'd write something for Spashley, I'll make a tolerable Paula too. That's me. I see good in people lol XD
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
Waiting for Spashley wedding not Christine's and what's-his-ducks-name?
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 9 . 9/1/2012
I really wished that Ashley got into the program and got to be with Spencer. I'm with Ashley's selfishness in regards to time machine.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
It's beyond like. Love is more what I feel.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
I like every character changes you've made here. Not too much but little enough to make them likable. Like Ashley's mom who is the man-whore but in this story she's at least asking about Ashley and it appears they're on speaking terms. Then Madison is her bitchy usual self but not towards Ashley and inflicting insults every chance she gets. And Aiden, the typical guy but he's not so whiny and clingy in this story. Nicely done.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
"You can't be sorry unless you know. And asking me if I'm alright is ridiculous. Of course I'm not alright. Fuck, my father just died, do they think I'm having a parade? So I appreciate Spencer's blunt and true words with all my heart."

So true.