Reviews for Rewind
Aww I wanted Snape to live, but that doesn't change the fact that this story was excellently written. I enjoyed it immensely. I also really liked that Orpheus and Eurydice reference at the end! Anyway, good job! :)
SkyeMoor chapter 11 . 5/6
Um, wait. did he seriously forget her name? Seriously? That seems implausible - Hermione is enough of a strange name that it sticks in the mind. (disclaimer: i hate it)
Clarine chapter 18 . 4/2
Une magnifique ballade dans et hors le temps.
Très égoïstement, j'eus aimé si Hermione avait trouvé le moyen de contourner la fatalité. Quelque part je me dis "à quoi bon un retourneur de temps, si c'est pour que l'histoire se répète ?"
Mais, finalement, peu importe le scénario que vous avez choisi de retenir, l'essentiel est que votre talent m'a fait apprécié la ballade...
Merci pour le partage.
PWAAH chapter 18 . 2/28
Argh I'm genuinely crying now. I kept hoping there would be a happy ending. Why?
Jessie Deal chapter 18 . 1/29
Your story was amazing. I've gone back and re-read the highlights - and ended up crying, again. You did a great job of showing both players feelings, how they change and the obvious conclusion that must be followed as the end result cannot be changed. Bravo for the excellent execution. I am truly at a lack for words - I loved it all, to the last comma. (the only small 'what if' had Severus remembered the water part from his 10-year-old-self to later. But I guess that was a very memorable day so no wonder it slipped his mind)
sharpestsatire chapter 18 . 8/25/2015
this is so bittersweet, but well done. good job! also, your dealing with time is... really well done. even if it could give me a headache if i gave it deep consideration.
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 18 . 7/28/2015
*sniff* I wanted them to have a happily ever after!
That being said, this was still a very interesting story to read and I enjoyed your writing style. You did an excellent job with writing the time-jumps and plot. Thank you for sharing!
RandomLogic13 chapter 18 . 12/28/2014
Damn, this story was heartbreaking, beautiful but definitely heartbreaking. I Kept on hoping that there would be some twist at the end (Like there usually is in most stories like these) and that Severus would survive. I understand your choice as a writer, but as a reader it is rather depressing. Still, you write beautifully and I really enjoyed your references to physics (though I admittedly had to look up quite a few things to try and understand) . Also although I might not completely agree with your characterisation of him, I love the way you make Snape change and evolve as a person, many time travel fics I've read before are rather one dimensional. You have greatly succeeded in making one of the best, and most realistic, time travel stories I've ever read. I enjoyed it immensely, thank you.
Captain Kaye chapter 18 . 11/5/2014
Wow this story was amazing! I don't normally like sad stories but the ending in this one was just perfect. Brought me to tears. The plot was really well written as well. Wonderful job! I hope you write more stories.
MillieJoan chapter 18 . 5/11/2014
This was a wonderful premise, with a heartbreaking but perfect ending. Thank you.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/19/2014
This is so, so tragic. Beautiful... Poignant emotion. Be proud, for few can write like this.
vampylolita chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I read this story a long time ago, but never left a review.
Yesterday I was reading a story of Once Upon A Time, SwanQueen, and OMG was one of the best I have had the privilege of reading, so I was instantly reminded of "Rewind", one of the best with OUAT.

Well, just wanted to say that this story, yours, was etched in my heart forever and never tire of reading it.

sorry my English, but my language is Spanish

excessivelyperky chapter 18 . 10/26/2013
Well... this is kind of nice, but not as ingenious as what I've come to expect from Hermione.

And was she never tempted to make a time-branch for Severus and herself?
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 10/26/2013
Yes, Hermione is obviously insane to assert the truth. And Snape is about to die for love, twice.

But she's forgotten something. She doesn't have to do the Timeturner Waltz right now. She can wait a month, if need be, and go back to the moment in the Shrieking Shack armed with potions, bandages, a bezoar stone, and a house elf to help.

After all, it's quite likely that Harry and Ron are going to leave as soon as they see Snape cut down by Voldemort. And maybe not even wait around for the memories.

But Harry can still go to the Headmaster's Office and be told the truth (or at least part of it, dear old Dumbledore won't tell Harry anything that will actually reflect on him)-and so Harry can still die to save the Wizarding World, and once the spell wears off, Hermione can still use the TT (with bandages, potions, etc.) to save Snape.
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 10/1/2013
But Snape has to tell Harry the truth about his Horcrux-Scar in a way that Harry will believe, and that means at least appearing to die; Harry would never have listened to Snape alive and well about anything. It was the dying declaration of memories that Harry listened to, not Snape himself.

Hermione has forgotten that, and had better move to then Shack really fast, and hide.