Reviews for Rewind
RandomLogic13 chapter 18 . 12/28/2014
Damn, this story was heartbreaking, beautiful but definitely heartbreaking. I Kept on hoping that there would be some twist at the end (Like there usually is in most stories like these) and that Severus would survive. I understand your choice as a writer, but as a reader it is rather depressing. Still, you write beautifully and I really enjoyed your references to physics (though I admittedly had to look up quite a few things to try and understand) . Also although I might not completely agree with your characterisation of him, I love the way you make Snape change and evolve as a person, many time travel fics I've read before are rather one dimensional. You have greatly succeeded in making one of the best, and most realistic, time travel stories I've ever read. I enjoyed it immensely, thank you.
Captain Kaye chapter 18 . 11/5/2014
Wow this story was amazing! I don't normally like sad stories but the ending in this one was just perfect. Brought me to tears. The plot was really well written as well. Wonderful job! I hope you write more stories.
MillieJoan chapter 18 . 5/11/2014
This was a wonderful premise, with a heartbreaking but perfect ending. Thank you.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/19/2014
This is so, so tragic. Beautiful... Poignant emotion. Be proud, for few can write like this.
vampylolita chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I read this story a long time ago, but never left a review.
Yesterday I was reading a story of Once Upon A Time, SwanQueen, and OMG was one of the best I have had the privilege of reading, so I was instantly reminded of "Rewind", one of the best with OUAT.

Well, just wanted to say that this story, yours, was etched in my heart forever and never tire of reading it.

sorry my English, but my language is Spanish

excessivelyperky chapter 18 . 10/26/2013
Well... this is kind of nice, but not as ingenious as what I've come to expect from Hermione.

And was she never tempted to make a time-branch for Severus and herself?
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 10/26/2013
Yes, Hermione is obviously insane to assert the truth. And Snape is about to die for love, twice.

But she's forgotten something. She doesn't have to do the Timeturner Waltz right now. She can wait a month, if need be, and go back to the moment in the Shrieking Shack armed with potions, bandages, a bezoar stone, and a house elf to help.

After all, it's quite likely that Harry and Ron are going to leave as soon as they see Snape cut down by Voldemort. And maybe not even wait around for the memories.

But Harry can still go to the Headmaster's Office and be told the truth (or at least part of it, dear old Dumbledore won't tell Harry anything that will actually reflect on him)-and so Harry can still die to save the Wizarding World, and once the spell wears off, Hermione can still use the TT (with bandages, potions, etc.) to save Snape.
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 10/1/2013
But Snape has to tell Harry the truth about his Horcrux-Scar in a way that Harry will believe, and that means at least appearing to die; Harry would never have listened to Snape alive and well about anything. It was the dying declaration of memories that Harry listened to, not Snape himself.

Hermione has forgotten that, and had better move to then Shack really fast, and hide.
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 9/28/2013
Severus could be dealt with shortly. It was so characteristic for him, even as child, to think only of himself.

-And I suppose Hermione never asked for a treat when she was ten. At least she's nice when he solves their little difficulty with the prototype Time Turner.

I do hope she manages to save him. It's the least that she owes him after all this.
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 9/19/2013
Very good, though slightly confusing to me, chapter. If Madge hadn't been quite so patronizing all this time he might have listened a little more...
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 9/14/2013
I bet Severus isn't going to thank Madge for her advice when he finds out that Lily will die because of it.
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 9/11/2013
"I was never given a choice; my hand was forced."

"Professor Dumbledore?"

-And how special of her to make him feel , after he was finally resigned to death; he still fears it, but not for much longer.

Especially since he will not see her again, till her doppelganger turns and walks away while he's dying.
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 9/10/2013
No doubt he ended up giving most of that money to Dumbledore, once the Headmaster found out about it. After all, spies aren't supposed to have funds of their own.

But it's nice that Hermione does try to help him...
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 8/10/2013
I wish Hermione would offer Snape some actual comfort, instead of platitudes about rising above things. She's never lost her true love that way, And how soon she forgets the way she felt when Ron was running around with Lav-Lav. Never mind that Lily dumped Sev for the sin of not being a handsome, rich, pureblood; his heart is broken, and he's been betrayed by both his masters. And will continue to be betrayed by both his masters. Never mind how much he hurts now, he's needed!

And will die in a ditch when he's no longer needed.

But Hermione knows what she needs, and that's really all that matters.
NeverGonnaBePerfect chapter 18 . 8/1/2013
You should change the genre to tragedy. You have me crying