Reviews for Rewind
Roseaux chapter 18 . 5/10
"He had loved her a life time while holding his silence, and it was only right she should do the same".
A beautiful drama, thank you.
I especially love your theories on time travel. I absolutely HATE when authors get messed up with time lines or take liberties with the "time theory" they chose as a plot. But your story was pertinent and right and I didn't see too many mistake with time.
So thanks for an original plot, a sweet love story, and your well written words.
Dayeli1209 chapter 18 . 4/3
I am hurt
then severus always love her
my heart hurts
I wish they had stayed together
Autumn chapter 18 . 3/15
This was so good, and yet I hate you just a little bit for the ending.
Persevero chapter 8 . 3/1
Why do you think Snape would be uncultured and crass? Because he's a working-class boy from a northern mill-town? This female otherwise ditto would take exception at that.
YourVeryOwnRandomCatLady chapter 18 . 2/16
but I loved it anyway! thank you for sharing this with us!
YourVeryOwnRandomCatLady chapter 18 . 2/16
oh my stars. such a woefully beautiful and tragic romance! where is the happy?
Guest chapter 12 . 11/1/2017
Had Severus only remembered Hermione's question when they met in 1985 in the first chapter whether or not the list could have been incomplete...
Guest chapter 4 . 10/31/2017
Haha Ron getting shafted by the bureaucracy so Kafkaesque
CodenameSev chapter 18 . 9/2/2017
They only meet each other through time turners
Guest chapter 18 . 7/16/2017
This was so beautiful. I will admit I was hoping for a happily ever after, but I think you wrote it how it should have been written, no matter how my romantic heart wished otherwise. Seriously a unique and beautiful story.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/8/2017
BTW you spelled Nietzsche wrong
Guest chapter 18 . 7/17/2016
Aww I wanted Snape to live, but that doesn't change the fact that this story was excellently written. I enjoyed it immensely. I also really liked that Orpheus and Eurydice reference at the end! Anyway, good job! :)
SkyeMoor chapter 11 . 5/6/2016
Um, wait. did he seriously forget her name? Seriously? That seems implausible - Hermione is enough of a strange name that it sticks in the mind. (disclaimer: i hate it)
Clarine chapter 18 . 4/2/2016
Une magnifique ballade dans et hors le temps.
Très égoïstement, j'eus aimé si Hermione avait trouvé le moyen de contourner la fatalité. Quelque part je me dis "à quoi bon un retourneur de temps, si c'est pour que l'histoire se répète ?"
Mais, finalement, peu importe le scénario que vous avez choisi de retenir, l'essentiel est que votre talent m'a fait apprécié la ballade...
Merci pour le partage.
PWAAH chapter 18 . 2/28/2016
Argh I'm genuinely crying now. I kept hoping there would be a happy ending. Why?