Reviews for Kissing You
Not enough for eleven but it was amazing!
princessayame12 chapter 7 . 1/23
can u do a story of this but about sirius and lucius
OrabellaOcean chapter 4 . 1/2
Harry hasn't told them about how the Dursleys treated him so how do they know?
YokaiAngel chapter 18 . 11/23/2017
brilliant!~~~~~~
Coolspygirl chapter 9 . 6/12/2017
What is this, Once upon a time?! You KILLED me! Everything is BACKWARDS. Now if you would have said the twins were bad I would have killed you three times, but you didn't. You did however turn half the people I liked in this place into MONSTERS! HOW COULD YOU! this fanfic is terribly amusing though. I guess I liked. But not going on incase you turn Luna into a mass murder.
M chapter 18 . 3/1/2017
Go to DrarryTLA's profile to keep reading!- there is nothing ;( ;(
MW1Mind chapter 3 . 12/29/2016
AWWWW! I normally don't comment and I just got into drarry but this is adorable I've only seen the first few chapters but I've already reread them a bunch of times.
Namira chapter 18 . 10/4/2016
I didn't like the end if you can called it the end
Namira chapter 3 . 9/28/2016
It's great story i love the picture of harry and draco
Kate Snape21 chapter 16 . 3/26/2016
i love this story and i hope Harry and Draco find Snape first and help him,
Kate Snape21 chapter 5 . 3/26/2016
i actually thought that Lucius would have been the dominate one and Sirius as the Sub so that was a great surprise :) and i love this story so far :)
Guest chapter 13 . 3/19/2016
I love how you put in page 394.
fancydroplet chapter 8 . 2/23/2016
I just realised that the Sangue legare language is just english with jumbled up words! Love your story
SorrySucker19 chapter 4 . 2/20/2016
Wait, you've completely ignored the books (I think?) Which is fine, but maybe label it AU? So in this, lucius isn't lucius, Sirius isn't Harry’s godfather, ron and Hermione aren't Harry’s friends (or they're the ones who hurt him) Harry isn't the boy-who-lived. Is that all right? because this is chapter four and that background should generally be here by now. It's good to explain the setting earlier on just so your readers aren't confused.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 17 . 11/18/2015
A lot of new characters and terms to remember, but I like this story a lot.