Reviews for Kissing You
Angelsrm chapter 16 . 8/6/2010
Is Snape going to be ok? Oh What Is Wrong With Him!
JxIHarkness-Jones chapter 9 . 8/3/2010
OMG! Almost had a heart attack when Lucius fell... :'(

Ron's being such a dick... : :

Love your storyy :]

JxIHarkness-Jones

xx
Tren Rogue chapter 16 . 8/2/2010
Whens the next chapter coming out? And is your brother keepng the same title for the story?
duplicitous.serendipity chapter 16 . 7/31/2010
awww i'll miss your updates but i guess i'll go bug your brother
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 16 . 7/27/2010
Update soon! This is really GOOD!
puffin chapter 16 . 7/27/2010
I loved the story from what you wrote. I'm going to see if I can find it on your brother's (I think that is where you said this story would ) page to see if any more is posted. Hopefully it has been.

puffin
Petticoats chapter 16 . 7/25/2010
Um, this is a lovely story and all, but it would probably be best not to mark this as 'complete' if it is not complete! C:
Petticoats chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
I feel that, the first chapter, you should have briefly gone over Harry's life so far, more than that he simply was shy and could speak to animals. Why did he not know Lucius and Sirius? Why were he and Draco neither enemies nor friends, if he was still the Boy Who Lived?

Other than that, lovely story.

Keep writing~!
Cagura-a-a-atchoo chapter 16 . 7/22/2010
okay, i loved this story but i can't help being exaited (im sorry bout my awful spelling, and no, i don't care enough to correct it:P) about your brother continuing the story, when you mentioend him i thought about looking at his stories, but i was tierd:p and now, i have a reason! now, im going to pm your brother and, the look at your naruto fanfics, i loooove sasunaru, well, i love narusasu more but, well im happy as long as thay are together, serieously love this story,THANK YOU!3
funky chapter 16 . 7/20/2010
still cant find a mention of this story on ur brothers account can u pls pretty pls ask him to update soon this suspense is killing me...
yukino89 chapter 16 . 7/18/2010
Come on did you have to stop on a good part huh
xxbochixx chapter 16 . 7/16/2010
Haha great! :)) I guess I have to go look at your brother's account now. This was wonderful, by the way. :D
Shalarean chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Something just occured to me...why hasn't anyone written a story where Harry didn't get his Inheritence at midnight. If it were me on my birthday, I wasn't actually born until 3pm, so I'd think I wouldn't get mine until 3pm-ish...hmmm...I don't know.
Serenityofthematrix chapter 16 . 7/15/2010
This was so good. I completely understand why the change is happening. I hope all is well. Until the next story.
Shey92 chapter 16 . 7/14/2010
hiiiii i just found this story and i love it. i cangt find anything on your brothers page tho so is he going to continue ot or diod he change his mind?
570 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »