Reviews for Kissing You
Shalarean chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Something just occured to me...why hasn't anyone written a story where Harry didn't get his Inheritence at midnight. If it were me on my birthday, I wasn't actually born until 3pm, so I'd think I wouldn't get mine until 3pm-ish...hmmm...I don't know.
Serenityofthematrix chapter 16 . 7/15/2010
This was so good. I completely understand why the change is happening. I hope all is well. Until the next story.
Shey92 chapter 16 . 7/14/2010
hiiiii i just found this story and i love it. i cangt find anything on your brothers page tho so is he going to continue ot or diod he change his mind?
Jessi chapter 16 . 7/13/2010
I don't wanna sound rude or impatient, but dang it! I need to know what happened! I love the story and can't wait to see how your brother would make it.
Ilamay chapter 16 . 7/12/2010
AHHHHH! What happen to Severus...? I love it! Thanks for writing it. :)
leighargeneau chapter 16 . 7/11/2010
Interesting story I can't wait to read the next chapter. Thanks.
mochiusagi chapter 16 . 7/10/2010
ohhh interesting. What happened to Severus? Please update soon!
Katrinika chapter 16 . 7/9/2010
This story is amazing. I can't find it in your brother's account though. Could you tell me where I could find it?
MzBellezza chapter 16 . 7/8/2010
What a dramatic pause...I LOVE THIS STORY, can u give me your brothers name so I may continue such brillance?
molle chapter 11 . 7/8/2010
Who dared interupt!

I love this story it is so KAWAII (cute)
Identity chapter 16 . 7/8/2010
gee. i hope snapes ok...my best guess is that snape's partner is remus. since that would be a cute couple. can't wait for more. it's so hard to keep track of all the new characters though. n
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 16 . 7/8/2010
loving this
Rome J Wolf chapter 16 . 7/8/2010
Oh fast is better the long a just cannot wait to find out what happen to Harry, Draco, and all the rest like what happen to Snap!
SonorousLove chapter 16 . 7/7/2010
please dont change the story too much from the originals.
Identity chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
sirius and lucius...unexpected, but in my mind's eyes, still fucking sexy. and their names rhyme!
558 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »