Reviews for Kissing You
IWas12AndNowThisMakesMeSick chapter 8 . 7/11/2013
that was awesome. Hehe i figured out the secret of your language without the key. Its anagrams with letters added or taken away. Its really cool.
LadyFreak chapter 8 . 6/28/2013
Love how you came up with the language i was able to figure what you did halfway through and ended up going back to figure it out lol

Enjoying this tale very much
Guest chapter 5 . 5/11/2013
This is fantastic, so imaginative and I don't think we need the background yet anyway, it is better to have some questions unanswered to keep people guessing.
Raicheda-Gives-Ya-An-Idea chapter 18 . 3/20/2013
kay thanks _
Raicheda-Gives-Ya-An-Idea chapter 8 . 3/20/2013
i realised half way through take the glamour of that basically you jumbled the words up and added a few random letters XD i can speak their language :D
Agent L chapter 18 . 2/26/2013
Loved what youve written. Gonna go finish... hopefully. Gonna follow you
Destiny chapter 8 . 1/9/2013
The way u did the other language was really cool! I got about half way through before I figured it out and had to read it again!
CrazyCimera666 chapter 13 . 1/7/2013
I love the part where you had Snape say "Turn to page 394" thats my fav thing he's says XDDD and omg i was to hump your snape . ...can i hump your snape please? I love him long time! lol jk jk but good story w I LOVE IT
Crazy-Random chapter 10 . 11/12/2012
For some reason, Eragon comes to my mind when I read about snaps finacé
AmbrosiaKolyaO'Connell chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
"I like you, pup." ... Was that metaphor intentional? Because it's brilliant :D

Also, Chocolate PIE? I've never heard of that before! I must try it! :P Sounds delicious.
AmbrosiaKolyaO'Connell chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
:O This story is peeerfect! Eeeek, I lurrrrve it so far! Thank-you so much for writing it :D
ROSARYVAMPIRE chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Love the story
light ladybug chapter 18 . 7/5/2012
I really like this story and I'd like to know if you will continue it or not? Also what is up with Snape? I would really like it if you continued the story! Thank you!
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
Is Draco referring Ron to Weasel the animal or was he actually saying Weasley, cause either way you spelled his last name wrong again.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
I can never imagine in a million years that either Sirius or Lucius would refer to Harry or Draco being cute and adorable. It's a bit disturbing and way, way out of character.
565 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »