Reviews for Kissing You
Lizzie's last night chapter 8 . 1/13/2011
I am so happy that Lucius got pregnant!
Lizzie's last night chapter 6 . 1/13/2011
Oh Ron and hermionie sound HORRIBLE!
Lizzie's last night chapter 5 . 1/13/2011
Okay wow. I wonder what Snape will think about Harry being Draco's mate? Hahaha. Great story so far :) The Sangue legare are such an amazing race! The best that I have ever heard of! You should write more stories with them...maybe even some for fictionpress?
Lizzie's last night chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
I love the Lucius/Sirius pairing! I think that they are so cute! Draco is adorable in this!
Lizzie's last night chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Oh Cliffhanger :) I love it!
Lizzie's last night chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Oh my gosh! I need to know who the guy was at the end of the chapter! I already love this story and it's only the first chapter, lol!
ZoE EarthcastlE chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
sorry to say,but i really dont like your story. your style and phrasing is not bad,but please,the mind boggles at the thought of a submissive Lucius,or a Snape, who talks like an adolescent...i like stories that shows them in different lights but this is just too much...

it started out interesting,but you've got my hopes up for nothing.
sciisaac chapter 8 . 1/1/2011
Love this story!
rensei-chan chapter 18 . 12/29/2010
Really enjoyed this story so far :) Can't wait to carry on reading! *heads over to DrarryTLA's profile*
Dracolovesmebest chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
The ending felt so dramatic my tummy did a little flip... love it 3
sad chapter 18 . 12/25/2010
you got my hopes up for nothing /
djlambeth808 chapter 16 . 12/17/2010
I without a doubt love this story. It is very imaginative and quiet frankly addicting to read. Hope you either start a sequel or update because I am already addicted! This is probably the most creative and outside the box Harry Potter story I have come a cross and I just can not stop reading it!
atlantis51 chapter 15 . 12/17/2010
OMG.
atlantis51 chapter 13 . 12/17/2010
Hey, I wanted to make certain your reviews number to 500! I wanted to do it, yeah me. Your chapter and your story still captivates me, no worries! Does that make me strange? I wonder...
atlantis51 chapter 11 . 12/17/2010
It was hot! But, you stopped just when it was getting GOOD!Arghhhh. OK, off to read the next chapter. Love this story!
559 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »