Reviews for Jasper
Unlucky Vampire Angel chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
Please update! I love this story! I'm going to die if you do not update you awesome story! They rock!
grempler1 chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
This story has been great so far. It's been over 2 1/2 years so I guess you won't be finishing it. We never know what happens in someone elses life so we don't know why some stories are never finished. I never get mad at the author because there must be a very good reason. It does, however, get frustrating when I become engrossed in such an interesting and compeling story only to be left hanging. All I can say is thank you for the first 5 chapters I did get to read. You are an excellent author. I hope you continue to write.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
ahhhh
Kitty lover chapter 5 . 11/21/2011
I think it was great and that this story will go really far :-) please put up the next chapter soon
O IT WAS SWEET chapter 5 . 4/9/2011
O THAT WAS SWEET KEEP GOING ITS REALLY GOOD OPS MY BAD CAPS LOCKIS ON lol :)
owww so cute chapter 5 . 3/11/2011
oww this is so cute i love this story

its one of the best ive ever read

keep going its really good ill tell my friends to read it i love it and if u keep wrighting i will keep reading
chibi-dono15 chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
Love it! Update ASAP!

Please and thank you!
scarlett7890 chapter 5 . 6/12/2010
that was an okay story needs more action and a sticky sweet ending with a love problem with jasper and bella like bella falling in love with a different vampire then gets a heartbreak and goes to jasper happily ever after bye
Moonyxforever chapter 5 . 5/25/2010
it's really good please continue!
dreambigaimsmall chapter 5 . 4/5/2010
hey, i love this

please update soon

till then,

HAle
wendy1969 chapter 5 . 2/21/2010
doing good so far
MissLizziebeth chapter 5 . 2/4/2010
aw i lurrve it so far! :D please update soon! x
Mrs.Scissoorhands chapter 5 . 2/2/2010
Love your story!:) update soon plz
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 5 . 1/29/2010
omg omg keep going
Carpathian.Queen chapter 5 . 1/28/2010
Thank you for the update! I thought the chapter was good. This story has so much potential, I do hope you are able to quickly get over the writers block. Maybe do a few chapters on Bella coming home to the Cullen's and watching Jasper and Bella's relationship build. It's always nice to read little Bella and Jasper bonding. You can almost feel how happy she would be in their home and in return, how happy Jasper would be to have her there. Good luck and appreciate you sharing your writing.