Reviews for Drinking Buddies
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 1/17
funny
theSardonyx chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Nice. Who would've thought Germany would enjoy having England as a drinking buddy?

Write on.!
Yuna
Crazy.rabbit2 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This is a cool story(:
XxAkatsukiFanxX chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
It's nice to see them bond over beer :) the two of them nid friends. Their love for beer and difficulty in expressing themselves it the perfect way of getting to know each other :3 it's a nice friendship fic, but of the other want to look at it as GerUK then I guess it's also the same. Unless there's more chapters.
Really nice story :)
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
DID THEY DO IT. 8D I BET THEY DID IT

I-I love you. FFFF I'M STILL GIGGLING

That was beautiful. German is a sexy language, although English is pretty damn fine as well 3
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Drunken bonding! Awww! I really enjoyed this story. The boys are so amusing when drunk.
MelodyOfStarshine chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
wow! im a fan of this pairing; and i was looking for such a story :D

great work; the idea of germany and england drinking together and doing... more is amazing :)
Cattiechaos chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Props to you for the best drunken Englishman characterization I've ever seen - usually they're too drunk, or not drunk enough, which is worse. I was also very pleased with the German that you decided to incorporate into the piece - and they were basic phrases, so I could actually understand them, hurrah! Not sure if you are looking for constructive criticism but if so, I would have to say that the only thing I want to point out is the ending - it left me wanting for a little more, although that might be because this thing was so darn good ;) Thanks for the read.
Arctic Bee chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
You don't know how long I've been looking for something like this XD.

I honestly think that Germany and England would get along well. XD And this fic is hilarious. I learned some German 3
Rodick chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
OMG. This is wonderful. Wonderful!
Tobi- That's What They Call Me chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Nothing like drunk Uk to make it a party!

-_-
Miss.Sly chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Oh, I absolutely love this.

I love the way Germany ends up slurring the languages together. Very nice.
lilien passe chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
This... was amazing. It made me laugh so hard. I loved Germany's Danglish. Again, you have a gift with the language of drunks. Thoroughly enjoyable.
starshards chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Hahaha, well as a Germanophile- Anglofag I must say that this ticked all of the right boxes for me.

I feel like I could go on and on, so I'll cut to the chase.

I absolutely adored this story. It's a real gem of a piece of fiction and I'm so glad that I got to read it.

It's confirmed my long- held belief that these two would make excellent drinking buddies, and England's right- German -is- beautiful.

Thanks!
7ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Really,really,really lovely story,the atmosphare is great and I couldn't stop smiling while reading :D.

And what a rare sight to see some bonding between Germany and England :O.

Make some more wonderful ff like that :3?