Reviews for Broken Petals
TheFreedomSock chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
I love the name and it seems great so far, but did you mean to say QUITTAGE?

Sorry, but that's just seriously distracting and awful.

Everything else is good :)
Treacherous Darkness chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
i like this.
L chapter 3 . 6/12/2009
Your story has a lot of factual errors. Astoria would not have been at Hogwarts during Draco and Pansy's first year.

Also it is Quidditch, not quiddige. Your story would really benefit from a beta reader.
HffPffgrl chapter 4 . 5/11/2009
this story is awsome keep it up ] im so excited to finally have a new fanfic to read, i just finished rereading an old one for the sixth time p but i love your story so far and cant wait to read more!
chocolablvr chapter 4 . 5/9/2009
that was amazing! i can't wait for the next chapter!

i love this story!
Tips chapter 2 . 4/25/2009
Hm. I like it so far, though I wish you'd been a bit more careful with your editing.

I just wanted to add that Astoria is Daphne Greengrass's little sister; Daphne is the one in Draco and Pansy's year.

There's also some description confusion surrounding the sorting. Why were Pansy and Draco already sitting at the Slytherin table? The first years all stand in a line up on stage during the sorting; then, once sorted, they walk to their House's table.

Neither is a huge deal, and it IS fanfiction. I just thought I'd let you know if you didn't. :) Good story so far. I'm looking forward to reading your next two published chapters.
Vince from Shamwow chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
Aww this is cute!

Update
Kyuubi Dragon chapter 4 . 4/5/2009
lol, loved it :)
Stephiee Ross chapter 3 . 4/4/2009
i loved this !

this is great i think this ff would be one of my favourites

don't worry about feedbacks they'll come

please continue
VenusRising chapter 3 . 3/31/2009
pretty good but i find them a bit mature as they are just supposed to be eleven years old.
Kyuubi Dragon chapter 3 . 3/30/2009
lol loved it again, the only problem is that quittage is actualy quidditch, but that was the only thing, so small and mnute as well!

but loced it, i liked how Pansy and Draco are friends and were mimicking each other rofl XD

x
Kyuubi Dragon chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
aww, again loved it, seriously, this story is amazing! Don't let reviews put you down!

x
Kyuubi Dragon chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
aww that was cute, are you going to add more?