Reviews for The Other Side of the Mirror
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I thought the 'Mudblood' thing was after the werewolf attack, not before (not that Lily actually cared about it in canon). And Lupin is surprisingly ah, spine-ful for canon, as well.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
I love this story so much :)
DarianRaine606 chapter 4 . 11/23/2011
i love this story, you're an amazing writer. But it jsut makes me want to scream sometimes. Dont get me wrong, this happens to me all the time. I just get so iangry/i when the main character is submissive to ianyone/i it makes me Wish i could be there in their place to fight, kicking and screaming, for control. Now, i understand that everyone cant always be dominant, but i dont understand why they have to submit, instead of just going off on their own and not submitting or fighting for control of anyone else. Just for themselves. Thats more how i think Snape would act...but still, your story is very captivating!
nade.Elainoir chapter 8 . 10/29/2011
Omg...I Frkn love this story!
bookivore chapter 8 . 10/7/2011
You did a good job with this. I shy away from most anyone / Lupin, because Lupin can be an intolerable character - there's no explaining many of his canon actions without giving him a lot of poor character traits - going along with bullying, taking things at face value, not standing up for what he believes in dotdotdot ...

Your Lupin manages to stand up with the same canon background and manage to get himself heard, in a generally mild-mannered way.

Snape of course is nasty, distrustful, hateful, and so on, but he's still the guy who wants to save the ones he loves. Your story expands that list beyond the one person, which is very definitely worth doing. I even like the sappy near-death experience.
taramegareader chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
This was a really good story. I'm about to read the sequel to see what happens to Severus and Remus. I hope there together. ANYWAY good story.
PenguinBandit523 chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
Aww, that was so good, It made me cry!

:) I'm happy with the ending, it just... works. I hope Sev's future turns out better than how it did in the books.
It's Rayning chapter 8 . 7/27/2011
This was truly lovely.

I really loved it, the way you fit every one of these scenes into the cannon Harry Potter series. Except, I can't really imaging Harry being raised by Snape (and Remus?) All the characters were so in character, especially Snape. I cried for him a couple of times, nevermind that this is just a fanfiction.

The relationship-ish thing between the two were really sweet in the beginning, however it kind of disappointed me that when they finally come back to each other, it's not as heartwarming before. Nevertheless, this was great. I'll definitely read the sequel right after this.
Renchikolul chapter 8 . 6/12/2011
I love this story mainly because its not black and white you know goo d and evil. Its a mixer of both and its not the romantic love story that in reality wouldn't be perfect.

its realistic and understandable like Tobias being in what i suppose is like heaven he was evil and deserved to rot in hell even Snape knew that ( to some decree cared about him)
Rachael Rothman chapter 8 . 5/20/2011
Wow. Just, wow.

You managed to fit everything perfectly into the plot! And I'm so happy with the (semi)ending... hopefully Harry being Snape's adopted son means that they won't hate each other as much as in the book.

There is only one part which kinda pulled your story down... the lack of humor. It's kinda hard to keep my focus on a story without any funny bits... but seeing as how I managed to actually FINISH reading this whole series without clicking the back button, I have to say- BRAVO.

Keep up your writing skills and the good work!
SoulMore chapter 8 . 4/12/2011
scatteredmaple chapter 8 . 4/1/2011
This is better than the book.

Beautiful, beautiful story.
Obscene Cupcake chapter 8 . 3/2/2011
I dunno wanna read the sequel if sirius comes back and takes remus away DX I'll cry
rekrula chapter 8 . 12/25/2010
this was a very interesting story...and mostly believable. i did not quite feel the attraction between snape and lupin, but with your characterization skills, i was willing to take a leap of faith. i will be interested in reading the sequel, if you wrote it. thanks for sharing.
rekrula chapter 5 . 12/25/2010
i am finding this story simply fascinating. thankfully you mention sirus little, so i am able to forget he exists. i also do not like dumbledore in this story...he is obviously planning to use snape. but your characterization of snape is simple fascinating. and lupin and snape's relationship is so complex and difficult and heart breaking, that i'm enthralled. thanks for sharing.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »