Reviews for Haven
Lucinda Kagamine chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
i like this i'm a fan i totally agree just let them all have at each other
SkyLilies chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I'm a Takuma lover and a Shiki/Rima shipper, so this is perfect for me- and really well written too. Thank you for writing and sharing!
Shakuhachi Jade chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Oh, this was wonderful! Faved! You just introduced me to the *better* trio pairing of Vampire Knight. This was excellent! I love all your descriptions; I felt like I was actually there in the threesome...o.O (But then that would make it a foursome...Ah, well) The only constructive thing I have to say is that the beginning went by a little quickly for me. But maybe that was what you were going for - just being thrown into the three of them, and then coming down slowly. Just like sex. XD Hah! This is a truly delicious work that I enjoyed reading very much.

Fav line (and this one made my panties wet...): "she requires even more where her inner walls slicken and pulsate against exploring fingertips"

ZOMGahWOW... That was hot.

Thank you for writing! I'm off to find that youtube video now...

;Shaku
freya-ff chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I just totally love the idea of shiki/rima/ichijou! welldone!

p.s. I'd enjoy some rima/ichijou too!
bubblygoo chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I really enjoyed the tiny bits about their families, and particularly Rima's porcelain doll act.
Midnight x Poker chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Hey x

Whoa, Vampire Knight as well? XD My first ever manga. Anyway, I've never actually considered the three of them together, always been an avid ShiMa fan, but also always hated that Takuma didn't really have anyone to pair up with (later decided Seiren was fine before I discovered the wonderful world of yaoi). Still, I like the three of them together XD My three favorite characters (apart from Rido... yeah, I always love the villains -)

Might be a bit random but I really liked how you managed to incorporate each of their backgrounds, without it seeming out of place due to the situation.

Also loved the last line - ...And Takuma. Do you read the manga or just watched the anime?

- BloodLustLove

((Am I annoying you with the reviews yet? XD))
TellMeDoYouWanna chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
:O ...(*nosebleeds) that was HOT ...these three are my OT3 forever D ... though if Sara joined in that'd make it one heck of a sexy foursome ;D

I'm starting to like IchijouXRima too XD ...though as a threesome's the best...

great job! _
Believe in dreams not reality chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Love the pairings :) the story is also well put together
LittleBrother chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Woot for crack! I really don't know how I feel about the pairing of TakumaXShiki? RimaXShikiXIchijou? Now that is crack xD As a person who doesn't really like any of the two pairings I was surprised to find this story as interesting as I did, and yes much hot.
Blonde Thunder Ninja chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
That was hot. Thanks for this, it was interesting. Never saw this pairing before.
kuiri chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
lol strange pairing(?) but i liek the storyD honestly ima Ichijou/Shiki fan XP but there're too little around so i forc- i mean i tried to read this fic.

It's GREAT. hur hur. i never liked Rima (cos of my fav pairing) but in this fic i am really glad for their closeness and stuff! thanks for sharing this fic