Reviews for Anko Remembers
Imyoshi chapter 1 . 1/20
Anko would probably always look up to her Sensei... always.
Fallen Tormented Passion chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Wow, I really got so emotional throughout this entire thought(I don't know if this would be the correct term to describe this). I can't imagine Anko with anyone else. I'm glad that you were sad when Orochimaru died and even better is that he is alive again. This story was so sweet. Thank you for writing it.
Kalin Greyv chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Very sad...but well written. Keep up the good work.
Xyra Kaze chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Oh my hat! This is intensely amazing! You can feel the pain that she's going through. When i saw that he died, i was in absolute termoil and i hoped that he would somehow come back. He was the main villian and brought everything together! There was still sooo much we had to learn about him and when i saw that he came back... you could not believe how happy i was! LOL i'm rambling... what i meant to say was: I love this story and i thought that it was really touching. Thanks for writing it!
Long Live Madara's Hair chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
A very moving piece. I was drawn into its sadness and I can tell how much you cared.. great work
Yuti-Chan chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
That was awesome!
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
I HATE OROCHIMARU (PROVABLY 'CAUSE HE IS TRYING TO KILL ME AND 'CAUSE OF WHAT HE DID TO KONAHA!)
majorfangirl chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I...I...WOW. I can't even express this in words!
SethFC chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I loved it...all i will say.
Serenity Of The Sound chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
i really felt this. and i think i understand what your feeling...if you ever need someone to talk to, i'm here (even if i dont know you...i think i can relate to this. i've felt it before.)