Reviews for Sweet Dreams
yaoifreak2000 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
nice job with the uke haru
Death glare chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Omg omg omg omg omg omg omfffffffg! That was so f* cling good I can't beleave it I am going to bed now
Evil-Death-Penguin chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I like your fic, always a fan of YukiXHaru. Different from popular opinion i always see Yuki being dominate. However i think you moved to fast. Yuki was confused at first not wanting to admit his feelings then he just jumped right in without hesitation. I think the I Love You would have been better saved for the end (tho you did put it at the end too). Take your time and you don't have to describe everything the imagination of the reader is a strong tool. Over all though good :) 7 out of 10
TheGeniusLackingInMotivation chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
LOL Uke Haru? Teehee Never thought about it that way
Miyuko Yamada chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
whoa whoa whoa whoa, Yuki? seme? where did you get this idea, my love? but moving aside from that, i like your style, but i say you jumped into it a bit too quickly. and i love the screen name.
mymanisfictional chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Godd story, I liked it, but I think it could be even better if you went back and made it a little longer, added some more details. Think of it as if your story is like a 6 or 7 on a scale of 1 to 10 and slowing it down and adding some more details would bump it up to an 8 or 9, at least in my opinion.
Yuuki-Minami-Chan chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
This was the first ever Yuki x Haru pairing I have ever read and you just got me addicted to it. I hope to read more of your stories!
Elvenwannabe chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Aw...this story was very sweet. I can really see this happening. Nicely done. I loved it. Oh, and I love your user name. Total epic! XD
pocketful.of.stars chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
whoa that was...unexpected. just a lil' note:

when it comes to OOC characters, try to give a little warning. not that it bothered me or anything. and secondly (the important thing), the story was a little rushed dontcha think? try slow things down a bit and give a little more description. :]
SandraNratco chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Great lemon, just what I needed, thanks!
Aish Sheva chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Spelling and grammar mistakes and OOC characters...
Thinker27 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009