Reviews for No Style
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
this is rather hilarious!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
lol. i enjoyed this first chapter. pansy and hermione as co-conspirators is now a cliche... but it's cliche because it's good! and darn convenient. good job!
The Sweetest Words chapter 7 . 5/22/2009
-drools- Dearie I think we have a winner! Please oh please update soon this a a drool worthy nose bleed inducing( possibly) story. I hope things kick it up a notch or so soon . anyway good job!
Yami-Yugi Slash angel chapter 7 . 5/22/2009
hehe continue!
wendiferously chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Oh, fun stuff!

Makeovers can be great!
Katanagirl16 chapter 7 . 5/19/2009
WOW! Must have more! GREAT JOB!
Little Green Voice chapter 4 . 5/18/2009
LOL!

I just had to review this chappy separately! XD I rarely get to laugh as much as I did now! Although I do doubt the teachers in Hogwarts really would be that pissed off about the social knot called Potter and Malfoy, that was brilliant! :D But MacGonagall does seem like the type that would ask her assistant write a note like that, she seems to be a practical person anyways. xD Hahaha, anyhow, GREAT chapter! xD

And now I'm off to read some more of this interesting story...
Chugga Chugga Choo Choo chapter 7 . 5/15/2009
Aww, poor Draco, clueless as ever. I'll be honest with you, when I read it was going to be about clothing, I wasn't sure wehter it owuld work or not but I'm really glad I started reading it. Keep up the good work and update soon, yeah?

Elly.
IchigoPudding chapter 7 . 5/14/2009
LOL Ron Kidnaps Harry _

Hehe, Harry Potter fanclub, LOL Ginny's the leader!

Aww, poor Alwyn! Hehe, it's called sexual tension.

Hehe I like Seceretary Kiku o

Kame Hime chapter 6 . 5/13/2009
Ha. Picturing Harry in a nurse's outfit's pretty funny. And yes, ew to the cowboy outfit.
IchigoPudding chapter 6 . 5/13/2009
Hehe, nurse outfit LOL Red panties XD

LOL 'Severus Snape admitted defeat'

IchigoPudding chapter 5 . 5/13/2009
-spits out juice too- LOL Harry's wearing a dress!

Hmm, if they get to dress the other they would have to go to the others house everyday to dress them XD

IchigoPudding chapter 4 . 5/13/2009
Hehe love your letter _

~IP~ (*-*)
IchigoPudding chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
LOL Ron and Blaise are sexing in the middle of potions XD

Hehe, Draco likes Harry's butt!

IchigoPudding chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
Hehe, yay for 'Mione amd Pansy's fashion sense!

No bad Harry! You need fashion sense! -runs away from harry in cowboy hat, tan pants and red and purple plaid shirt-

116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »