Reviews for No Style

you've done a great job

I cant wait for more

kudos!
SilverDragon-Purity chapter 6 . 5/5/2009
*is too busy pissing herself from laughter after falling off the computer chair to type a decent review*
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 6 . 5/4/2009
LoL Oh My GOD! Geez
Harry-Draco-dreamer chapter 5 . 4/26/2009
This is hilarious! I want to read more! I can't wait to find out what 'that' is! Kya! Man I'm excited! Plaese write more soon!
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
Harry would be glad to give you the limelight he doesn't like it any way.
Secluded Angel 33 chapter 5 . 4/13/2009
I started to read this story and then I lost track of it while I was busy doing work but something made me think of it again so I read through it again and remembered how funny it was lol

keep up the good work :D

can't wait for next chapter
Dark Goddess of Chaos chapter 5 . 4/11/2009
this is cute but there needs more action haha write more!
DrawerDiary chapter 5 . 4/11/2009
This one was a good chapter. harry in a maid outfit is just hilarious. Can't wait to see day five's outfit.
Chakahlah chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
Love it! maybe the next one should be the nurse's outfit, just to give Draco a little bit of a heart attack XD
ive-already-seen-hell chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
I LOVED THE WHOLE THING WITH THE LUPIN AND BLACK PREGNANCY! THAT WAS HILARIOUS! remusxsiruis is my other favorite Harry Potter pairing! thank you so much for including it in this fic!
Krystaluvstwilight chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
The letter was awesome! Are you going to write a few scences were the teachers have to act on these guidelines? Because they could be hilarious! Keep up the good writing!
Krystaluvstwilight chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
I love this story! It's so funny! Ron and Blaise in the middle of Potions, completely awesome!
VIKEMON chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
Wow :D I cant wait to read more!
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »