Reviews for The Tennislutionary War
TsukikoIchihara chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
saeki started to sound like akaya while talking to atobe... (O.O)

archduchess Mana chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
LOL i just love this story about the events that happen and the important figures that stood up and making an hilarious plot comedy story with the handsome POT characters. This made my day. hope you continue this story. Its great.
LupinIIIisTheRealBae chapter 4 . 7/31/2010
I don't get what is is about your stories, but I LOVE them.

...and I'm still working on Russian Roulette, by the way.
tennis-player chapter 4 . 6/26/2010
Like, lol XD

The title, first of all, is already on an LOL level

The set-up and the second names (XDDDD) are categorized as LMAO

The plotline is LMFAO

and the overall story? Lets say you have burst my gut from a fit of laughter. Now, excuse me while i go see the doctor for possible surgery

~Henzie ;)
Ice-creamy-life chapter 4 . 2/26/2010
LOL cool! I haven't studied America history before.
mesmerizedbyceruleaneyes chapter 4 . 12/4/2009
-grins like a maniac- i am so thoroughly enjoying this. fuji, atobe and kirihara are just too amusing XD do update as soon as you can!

Peridot Tears chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
Richard Henry Lee (and I finally get to reply to review reply :D -shot-). Yeah. In this musical he was portrayed to be...really hyper.

Marui, Marui~ xD Bipolar much?

Ryoma's...okay xD George Washington. So I guess he might hit a growth spurt soon? -Shot for bad pun-

Akaya and Fuji's talk xD -Backs away-

Yuuta. Pft xD

Ah, Jackal~

Saeki's Lafayette xD So what's Tachibana? - Galvez? (Yeah, I love this period of time xD)

Frog-kun chapter 4 . 9/29/2009
My absolute favourite part of this chapter was the scene between Atobe and Saeki. GODS you make Saeki out to be so hilariously stupid!

I think this fic is making me lose brain cells rather than teaching me about American history. But it doesn't matter because you're awesome.

I want cake.
Aadiana chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
LOL History just seemed to become a LOT more fun. DD
turquoise plus lavender chapter 4 . 9/26/2009
There was a moment of silence, as everybody stared at the remains of the house. Then Marui asked, “Does anyone want cake?”

Pretty Purple Plaid chapter 4 . 9/26/2009
you updated! :D i cant wait for the next chapter now because the preview made me want to read the next one so update again!
Love in Snow chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
This is so creative and so great. I love how you put emphasis on Yukimura just 'cos he's Yukimura () in most of your humorous fanfictions.

Element.Flames.Of.Ice chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
no offense or anything, but this story was just so stupidly funny that i couldn;t help leaving a review. you have a great sense of humor (no matter how weird the sotry seems to be turning out...) and I would totally love to read more of this 'tennislutionary' war story!
LadyLadington chapter 3 . 8/25/2009

I have to tell you, I know nil about American history. At first I thought you're portraying Atobe as King Louis XVI or maybe Marie Antoinette, well because of all the luxury and stuff; and that this whole thing is the French Revolution...but apparently not, silly me.

I did recognise Marui though..hehe - "Give me candy or give me death." I think it's great you're incorporating history into a fanfic and make history seems so fun, and if it gets even crazier, all the better. Though it will be all your fault if I later mix up real facts of american history with PoT..haha..since, like I said before, I'm actually learning american history here from you..
LadyLadington chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
"Of course, that’dbe after his two hour long bubble bath."

Ahahaha...this is genius! I meant the whole story, well, actually I've only read this one chapter. Can't believe I haven't read this yet. Will comment again on your latest chapter!