Reviews for Last Stop Odaiba
takedigi chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
It is so deep history. It was incredible. So many feelings, emotions. I loved it. I loved much Digimon Zero Two. I'm a fan of Takeru. I loved the depth of his thoughts. Also the great participation of Digimon.

Thank you.
Miss Anonymous hp chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Such a great read! Great work!
Artemisgirl91 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Loved it! Keep up the great work!
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Good story!
Katah chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
This is wonderful. I loved the contrast between the first and second trips, the contrast between them, Ken's mom with a Pafumon and the little girl with her adorable Nyokimon - it's all great. I particularly love the last few lines; "By the time they arrive in Odaiba, TK and Ken know a great deal more about each other than they did before the journey had begun. It’s starting to feel like enough." It's simple, but powerful.
Krylancelo chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
That was sweet.

Very cute!
Inflatable Marshmellows chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I'm just so in awe of this. It's so beautifully written and the characters are so well done (gosh, that makes it sound like they're steaks), and wow. It's interesting to see how the two of them interact, and draw similiarities between them even though yeah. Gosh, I'm just speechless.

Wow.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Aw! I love it when Ken opens up and shows his reformed side! _ Ken's interactions with all of the new, unaffected-by-the-Dark -Spore Digidestined is so intriguing to watch!

TK and Ken, eh? It was really cute to see them interact, see them understand each other more than ever.

I can't wait to see what you come up with next! U *U*

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D ;D ;)
KOI Seracus chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Okay, I have to say this: I love the whole thing (and I really don't like TK usually, so that's saying something), but this was my favorite line:

"...he’s pretty sure that Ken was always peculiar, even before the Dark Spore."

Ha! That's so true! (sorry, I'm tired. Point is: great job on the fic. Dip into the DigiFandom waters more, kay? _ )
Ivgie Sole chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Loved this bit alot. Very well-writen, deep, and the idea is quite original. Thanks for posting it!
ARCtheElite chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
That was amazing. Pure amazing. I love the portrayal of characters, the thoughts going through everyone's head, even the setting itself.

Bravo.
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
X3 Awwe~~ I loved it~. It was wonderful.