Reviews for A Lesson In Kissing
GAMERSANGEL chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
(heart stops)... (faints)... that was wonderful... (dazed) o.o
Akidou chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
Holy god. As someone who is getting into this fandom very late, this has by far been the hottest story I've found in this fandom by far. Wow. That, that was so intensely hot. You've hit just about everything I love about smut. That was amazing. Brilliant work, I enjoyed this exponentially.
Nasexsavkifs chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
That was very SEXY! Keep up the good work!
Mekara Kender chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
I read this story ONCE when i was like 13! I waited 8ears to read this again! and it still ROCKED. MY. WORLD! You are a true aficionado of the world that is fanfiction, i wish there was a sequel but i will have to be happy wit the fact my heart is racing and i drooled over this cause of the astounding way you wrote out the pleasure. Kudos to you, thanks for blowing my mind again!
Hellysion chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Hahahahaha, it was so much fun :D I hate the KH team for not provide Saixs story... grrr... and certainly the game end depresses me, sigh... thats why I read fics
ObesessiveShikaTemaFan chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
I do believe this is now my favorite Xemsai story of all time.

Adorable, amuasing, funny, SMEXEH, ridiculously well-written and a plot to make new york time's bestsellers jealous.

I salute you, for the amount of awesomeness within you is great..

Brava, for you are insanely cool and my respect for your writing talents is this much -displays large quanity via hand gestures-

The graditude I hold towards you for writing such magnificience is undying, unfaltering, and oh-so-abundant.

Much MUCH love,

~ Cassidy :D 3
Please Deactivate This Account chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
Love it! Xemnas is such a sexy bad/good influence and I can imagine Saix being naive to everything that doesn't concern him, "hopscotch? wtf is that?," lol, nice lemon! I wish we could've seen the others reactions at the new Saix...and "Master" Xemnas, he's sooo egotistical, haha!
Dreamy Duskywing chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
wow. What a wonderfully hot story! :o Saix is soo cute and naive! tehe. Thanks so much! :D
paint-tin chapter 3 . 6/5/2010
Best.

Xemsai.

Ever.
FeliceMemoria chapter 3 . 1/23/2010
O..OHMYGOD.

That's seriously one of the hottest things I've ever read **;;

And I have to approve with Xemmy - would be fun to read some smexing with Berserker-Saix DD""

Think I'll save that to my harddisk... since this might be wanted to read again. Hur...~
LiiZ-wa chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
yay :3
Xidori-chan chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
Poor Saix...he got owned! haha

Nica work!
Lerato chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Hahahahah the whole chapter was very interesting and fun!

Oh god... " "If you have any other questions or concerns about kissing, the various ways kissing can be done, or what other things kissing can lead to; you can find me in my office."

So sexy kiss, awesome ending...OH GOD I THINK I CAME. HARD.
SkyBird4212 chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
I feel all hot and bothered now, and it's not a bad thing... X3 My god, this was one of the best fanfics ever! Great story!
SeyoukaiStar chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
This story needs more reviews -_- It's just so damn good!