Reviews for Slayer Mercury
Lina esrevnI chapter 6 . 11/15/2017
I'm not going to favorite this given it's been two years since the last update but it was a nice start to the story.
Suzululu4moe chapter 6 . 4/24/2016
A healing zap from sailor moon would cure all the darkness from willows heart.

Irony is Xander is the only straight character left the girls awakened as bisexuals. despite Larry taunting him and the tension with him borderline sexual tension n angel Xander has not yet seeked a guy out to date.
Suzululu4moe chapter 4 . 4/24/2016
Hmm I wonder if she will phone Setsuna immediately given that she is the guardian of time.
Techno pagan Ami?
Suzululu4moe chapter 3 . 4/24/2016
Good thing Pluto and Saturn didn't decide to end Willow.

Hmm given that tuxedo Mask is basically the male equivalent of a sailor on Earth.../ I wonder how Prince ... Whatever Tuxedo masks old name was, view on demons.
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 4/24/2016
Well good thing it wasn't Usagi/Serena Buffy first met. Seeing another blonde doing the pose and the name thing in the outfit . Lolz it might have been traumatic for Buffy.
tiffanywillow chapter 6 . 4/15/2016
I like it. Nice concept. When will you update again?
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 6 . 10/5/2015
great fic so far! Hope it will be continued :)
fhyr chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
...
Harry2 chapter 6 . 2/12/2015
While a day off is nice, sooner or later, trouble WILL raise its head! And when it does, Buffy and company MIGHT need some extra firepower! Sailor Senshi TO THE ASSISTANCE!
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 6 . 2/12/2015
Nice
Peanut Gallery chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
I feel so dirty you made me read a Sailor Moon story and like it, how low will I sink maybe reading Bully / One Piece stories no please no the horror!

Reluctantly thank you for a twisted evil story forever burnt into my mind,

Peanut Gallery
Harry2 chapter 5 . 1/11/2011
I think that both sides are learning something from each other. Ami is learning about Buffy and the Scooby Gang, and Buffy is learning a litle bit about the Sailor Senshi and the Moon Kingdom. I think that both have a lot to learn about the other.
Annara Ren chapter 4 . 7/31/2010
This has potential! Definitely something I'd like to read more of!
JasonGroff chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
I gotta say I never would have thought of this Xover, but it works quite well! Moments I loved the best:

How the Sunnydale Hospital staff treat Buffy _ the first name basis, making sure her file doesn't include anything suspicious... Made them seem kinda cool less like completely oblivious idiots _

Also how in the recent chapter Ami and Buffy are discussing how Americans are so much more blunt and direct with their mannerisms and then Anya shows up: perfect _.

Great job also threading these two rather different verses!

Only minor gripe would be the use of the slightly unPC term Oriental.
Harry2 chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
I think that if Ami ever decides to get away from the hospital, she would find herself having to answer some questions from the Scooby Gang, but she would be accepted after a while. And I think that would help out a good deal for everyone.