Reviews for Hurt and Help
Great story!
twilightromance4ever chapter 1 . 4/3
wonderful! and cute!
Nico Zi chapter 1 . 2/23
I don't see what you're so worried about, this is fantastic! Very beautiful and not only with the IchHitsu, but all the couples you've included as well. The world would be so better and easy when people would be un-fearfully open about who they are :'D The world is not just about straight people and there's so much lots of bi and homosexuals around that they're not minority anymore, and I really loved your ver of bleach characters about the matter. God I really loved this, I've thought that Toushiro would still be a wreck after the Kusaka incident and Ichigo being the one to comfort him made my heart melt ;.; What wouldn't I give to see a sequel T.T?! Very nice done. Thank you for sharing !
Mary Allen chapter 1 . 1/31
That one fanfiction that has a homosexual pair so almost everyone else is also a homosexual or bisexual. But dont take it badly, this was so cute! I loved the way you portrayed characters, especially the main two.
GreenDragon03 chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Kawaii!
Suggababi chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
My only complaint is I want more! Great job!
Void chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
I have only one thing to say about this story: AWWWWWWWWW! So flipping cute! Fantastic story altogether!
strabimonx chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Nice
kaila chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
ahhh nice thats awesome!
Lii-yu.Madara chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkk!
AnimeLoverLoverOfWriting chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
It's Great and sweet I love it!
Nothing chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
It was sooo cute XD
Even though it's your first you did really cooleo! Keep it up, Ja?
Okami-chan chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I don't know what you were so worried about, I think this was very well written! D
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
It's so cute and sweet...continue?
GAARA12223 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
its not so bad. its actaully well written and pretty well done
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »