Reviews for Danger in the Shadows
Tamzi.k chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Heyy...
Liked d 1st chptr...
Which indicates dt the rest of d story will also b quite interesting...
Kitty chapter 17 . 6/29/2014
I love the fact that Nancy and Frank end up together! I thing that the baby's father is Jacob! Definitely needs money f/n though!
Xdaisy chainX chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
I'm enjoying this fic so far, but you caught me off guard with the emotional outbursts from everyone. I'd always thought of Joe and Frank (especially) as being a lot more mature than that. It seemed a tad out of character for them to be walking along one minute and then hollering and fist shaking in an escalated manner the next. I understand that Frank would be more emotional after Callie doing what she did, but then it felt too not Joe for him to be so vicious about it. Or for Frank to be so unprofessional when handling a scared, pregnant woman.

Like I say though, I am enjoying this fic so far. Interesting premise and I like the Amy character too. I'm off to finish the rest.
Eliza chapter 17 . 4/15/2013
Hey! LOVED THIS BOOK SOOOOOO MUCH! I thought it was so funny when Nancy and Frank had S-E-X and they like started talking about it . They were so sheepish about it I thought they would start turning in to sheep! Loved it! Wright more books soon pleaz.
Chow for now DARHLING! Peace!
Maya chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
So much love for Joe Hardy 3 3 Anyways, you are my FAVORITE frank/nancy writer. Keep it up!
EmlynMara chapter 17 . 9/24/2012
It certainly was tense and angsty. I'm just in shock about how many bad decisions Nancy and the Hardy's made. For people who are supposedly experienced, they acted rather stupidly, imho. They left Amy alone. They went off without telling people where they were going. They didn't call for backup. They didn't get help from the police. And Seth seemed like super-human man who could fell all foes all by himself. Other than that, good story, although I think I would have preferred a little less angst.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
cots
GalacticaCAG chapter 17 . 12/29/2011
An suspenseful, action-packed, frustratingly lovely and overall excellent story. Thanks for sharing!

-The CAG
Leann chapter 4 . 12/25/2011
I've read a few mad boyfriend (or ex-boyfriend) ND/HB fanfics in my time and they always seem to be the best of the latter, including this one. So, GOOD JOB! (thumbs up inserted here!)
Mrs. Frank Hardy chapter 17 . 10/12/2011
Loved this book so much! I already read it, but not the Epilogue, so I decided to read and review! Really amazing story, I mean you have no comprhenstion of how amazing that was.
Katty008 chapter 10 . 1/5/2011
God Ned must be feeling confused now *snicker*.
kk chapter 17 . 9/8/2010
i know i already wrote 2 reviews but i cant help saying that i turly loved this story i cried at a few parts. i really love this story becasue i'm a big frank and nancy fan.
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 17 . 9/5/2010
Love this fic. Except you are insanely mean to N/F fans ;) (just kidding).

it was a great journey thanks for finishing
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 17 . 8/24/2010
OH! Quick Question! Christmas time at the Hardy's? kind of a follow up? PLEASE!
Agent Striker chapter 17 . 8/24/2010
awwwwwww what a good ending!

thanks for the shout out, it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside!

WHO"S LITTLE JOE"S DADDY? if it was Seth, then Amy might go with Hayden...if it's Jacob then she goes with him...I like Hayden better! :(

waht ev, good story!