Reviews for Deception
AmeliaPond1997 chapter 4 . 2/2
media/rm3527005696/nm0183469?ref_nm_ov_ph

This is the actor for tom riddle in harry potter cos so tecnically an older tom
Hornbugv chapter 38 . 1/9
I read this for the first time about 3 years ago. All I can say is that it's even better this time. Simply Thank you so much
Grace
TwilightSagaFan2009 chapter 38 . 11/14/2013
love it
RomanceLover646 chapter 38 . 6/7/2013
that was amazing!
anonymous chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
Ug so disappointed. Fabian is an AWFUL name. I hope you don't actually start calling him that, because if so I can't read any further. :( Sorry, but it's true. I came on this story to read about Harry not Fabian.
staretoile chapter 38 . 2/11/2013
Hi,

nice story. The storyidea was really interesting. A bad Dumbledore and Harry has a
good Tom as father. That is really a new idea. There were some spelling errors in
your story and in one chapter you wrote Arthur and Ginny get the Dementorskiss and
in a later chapter they were alive.

Cool story,
Andrea
Mashkai30 chapter 38 . 1/29/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
jules3677 chapter 38 . 9/9/2012
Very interesting. One of the more likeable stories of Tom Riddle is actually Harry's father. That Dumbledore was the big evil monster trying to take over the world & blaming it on a lover who rejected his command certainly gave the plot something new. The fall of the majority of the Weasley's was interesting to read. They certainly got what was deserved. Nice to read Percy being on the right side from the beginning. Had a fun time in your universe. Thankyou.
domsijohn chapter 38 . 5/4/2012
yeah albus is gone
domsijohn chapter 34 . 5/4/2012
so good
domsijohn chapter 33 . 5/4/2012
so looking forwadr to charlies sentence
domsijohn chapter 32 . 5/4/2012
they should have chop his cock off and had him raped arthur