Reviews for Sacrificio
Oh my god ! It was so well written ! Congratulations you made me cry
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
This was amazing! I absolutely loved it! Thank you so much for writing this!
magis1 chapter 7 . 6/4/2015
Huh... heavy one.
Well done.
magis
Guest chapter 7 . 4/30/2014
Oh. My. Goodness. Your story was amazing! He went through so much, but with the help of Gibbs pulled it together and finally said what I've been wanting him to say on the show since it started! Loved it! Great ending too :)
Leonora Chris chapter 7 . 5/24/2013
powerful...
Tambry chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
While I love the story your wrong. Yes the guy that killed Shannon and Kelly was never caught, he didn't need to be. Gibbs killed the motherfucker with his service weapon. In one of the episodes it talks all about it. Franks was the agent in charge of the case, and they knew who did it but because he was Mexican and back over the boarders they couldn't do anything. Franks purposely left Gibbs alone with the file so Gibbs could find out who did. Which lead to Gibbs putting a hole through the guys head D. But I do LOVE the story idea. I can never find any good stories where Tony's abused, and the team finds out.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/6/2012
You are a mean, cruel, wicked woman. Good job.
Susan M. M chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
I am SO glad you get your crunching out of your system in your stories, so you can pass for normal in real life. Gibbs was very Gibbs-ish in this chapter.
Raven of the black forest chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
Wow. Just wow. The sheer amount of emotion in this fic is amazing. The only thing I think should have been different was how easily Gibbs threw up. His was a marine, and had seen so many nasty things already. I think he would be more likely to cry, hold his head in his hands, and a few minuites later, steel himself, and muscle through the rest of the video. Maybe have a private emotional break down later, if that.

Wow.

Raven
amberlynn07 chapter 7 . 7/20/2012
THIS. SO MUCH FEELS.
I just randomly selected this story to read because I love Bruises and needed a story to fill the time between posts. Absolutely breath taking. I haven't shed a tear from a story in a long while, and this last chapter, I just couldn't control myself.
Thank you for this beautiful, beautiful story.
R.U. Lisnin chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
This story was reallr frikin awesome! poor Tony tho he rocks! your very talented!
Kalvinanne chapter 7 . 6/1/2012
So I officially nearly bawled my eyes out at the end of this chapter :'( :'(

It was such a perfect ending, ohhh, :( ! I loved it :)
Kalvinanne chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
bahahah, you better recommend me to that shrink, because this story is soo awful but so wonderful hahah:) Oh Tony :( :( :(
Kalvinanne chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
so I totally read this story before and I might have reviewed some of the chapters, but I found it again and totally wanted to read it again haha :) plus say that I loved it soo much (sorry if this is a repeat). I honestly think this is such an awesome story. I love the Italian (I cant speak it so it doesnt matter if it screwed up haha) and basically this was just so epic and so Tony but not Tony. I like this dark take on his childhood, I think it was different and interesting and angst filled :D
Knight's Day chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
...you know...I really do agree with the fact that some shrink is going to have a field day when they find out about you. ;) Nice job on this!