Reviews for The Deception of the Peony
I like this one too.
swimmingintears chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Cute! Love the last line though. That really stole the cake :D
kaleidoscope-dream chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This was a nice, light romantic comedy that was most enjoyable! I always like to see a writer make use of Naruto's sexy no jutsu in more creative ways - and this was a great read! I could realistically see Tsunade doing that too, just to get back at Naruto, haha. And Ino and Sakura 'helping' was a nice touch as well. And was that a hint of Sakura/Sai? Cute~

Thanks for writing this, definitely going in my favorites!
katsekala chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Funny ending! Many kisses!
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
*giggles* Yes, Naruto. You are going to bottom. :D

Thanks for writing.
Hanashi chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
This is a pairing that I only occasionally dabble in and this made me want to go out and read more. I really liked this; it was adorable. I loved Kakashi's line about two civilians having an easier time on a date than two shinobi. It made me laugh because I hadn't thought about it but dating someone with an arsenal of sharp, pointy things is not to be undertaken lightly! Very cute.
Imperial Dragon chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I loved the bit about the gift giving and the meaning behind the flower.
racooncity chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Sweet and cute with such variation of scenes and details. Short, too, and no spelling mistakes. Ah, what can be better than this? XD and no spelling mistakes are NICE.

Nice prompt of making Naruto a girl. Hell, he really should be one some times. Like Kakashi in the yukata 8D must be hawt. TSUNADE ROCKS! XD

All in all, thanks to the red peony, I wish I'll get to see an epilogue to this soon, whether made by another member or by you.
Ricci chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Cute story~
geetac chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I like reading the story.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
LMAO...hehehe, tha twas AWESOME

THANKS:"D
die blaue Rose chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
I really liked the mini fic but I would of really hoped that you would of continued the fic! If you someday choose to continue I can already sign up as a sure reader! :3
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Omg! I like this a whole bunch! It's short and sweet! Go KakashixNaruto!
shenmi meiren chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
a nice ficlet... enjoyable and light :]

i even googled peony for images... [i'm kinda bad with flowers, too]