Reviews for Color Blind
JsP chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I want to know more. This is amazing. I love the way you write this. I love the fact that his name was that.
Through-The-Gray chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I love this... A lot:3
thebutterfliesarewilting chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Planned irony. I love it.
KateCurtis chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I didn't understand your summary, so I decided to check out the story, and I thought it was pretty good :)
RandleCurtisInc.00 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Awwhh(:
kelly the fanfiction addict chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Love Love love x10! And I love how the kid is Johnny- that's just perfect. Bravo x10!

~Kelly~
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Well written. I like how the kid's name was Johnny.
R.K. Cloud chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
This was so good. I loved it! The book didn't explore the racism going on at the time of its setting. I always thought about what Ponyboy's and the rest of the gang's feelings toward race were as black and white people were segregated and had little interaction with each other. Very, very good story. I really like the color blind analogy. It reminds me of a great book called "The Color of Water." You seem to have offer a point of view similar to the book's message.

Anyways, awesome job on this. As always, your work impresses and entertains me :)

-Cloud
daydreambeliever95 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
so good!

I was tearing up at the end. Especially when the poor kid said his name was Johnny.

I loved it! You did a great job

Keep Writing!
anulikanjubigbo chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
oh! quit self depicating yourself it was great
DEACTIVEDUSER chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
oh wow!That's a great play on the word color blind. Amazing plot it takes place in the 70's with the racial thing going on?That's pretty a good plot line,yes,and I'll admit I was surprised that his name was Johnny. *applauds* Fate can hit idea!
Frankyy chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I really liked it. It's nice and simple and what his dad said about it being good to be color blind because then you can see another person for what they are - just another person - was, once again, simple but it got the message across.

And his name was Johnny? I don't know if it's because I'm tired or if it really is that easy to make me cry, but my eyes definitely welled up when I read that. It was a sentimental, sweet touch.

Perfect.
Bumlets girl chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
It's really good I like the Johnny thing.
x0allisonqt0x chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Wow that was really good. Great job
FanFicFanatic12 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Intriguing concept and very well written. I can see why Pony would hesitate to help-I didn't even think about the slack he'd get from the Greasers after helping a black kid. My only crit is a timeline detail: I thought of Pony's hesitation happening over a few seconds...maybe a minute. So it threw me off when the Socs had already beaten up the kid and left. Maybe Pony decides against then changes his mind...or he breaks up the Socs' fight...I don't know the best way to fix that. Pretty minor anyway.

Thanks for a great read! :0)