Reviews for I Know My Duty
update please please?
ImYours1901 chapter 65 . 5/27
WOW WOW WOOWW! This fic is absolutely Amazing! Please tell me you're planning to post the next chapter soon..? Xx
ImYours1901 chapter 53 . 5/25
YESSS BELLAA!
ImYours1901 chapter 31 . 5/22
omg! so Bella has been trying her power out on Edward - which Edward wrongly though was her being romantic with him, and she got scared to hear that Jane went crazy using her power for an hour, probably because Bella may have been practising her power for a long period of time! I picked up on all the little hints, this is amazing. you are an awesome writer.
Ticcing Bat chapter 65 . 4/6
I don't have much joy in my life. I don't read any human fics, life is stressful enough, I like immersing myself in fantasy. I read ff before I go to sleep and every break at work. your fic has brought me much happiness for the last week or so. I didn't realise it wasn't completeI wouldn't have risked it. but by the time I found out, it was too late you'd reeled me in.
we're all fighting battles. I hope you find your muse again so that you can update. I'm sure everyone would even love your hard drive rough draft. if you never finish it. I hope you find happiness in the fact that you gave me some great pleasure reading it. even if it isn't complete.
Ticcing Bat chapter 1 . 3/31
you updated this 11.4 16 there about. it's my birthday 12 4 17 please think about updating week after next
Ticcing Bat chapter 65 . 3/26
come on. update please x
angelari7 chapter 65 . 1/1
Lol, I thought the same for your question. I'm now reading the stories cause I love the fandom more than the series. I love your story and there's lot to read and I love long stories.
I'm so happy to see this after my own hiatus from reading fanfics and thank you so much for writing and keep on writing. I think I'll read these stories even when I'm old and bed ridden :)
Happy New Year!
Midnight Angels Say GoodNight chapter 65 . 12/7/2016
I don't think I'll ever age out, I'm reading it mostly for the free stories. Some of the authors are better than published writers, or make their Twilight better than the original. Regardless, your story is a good one and I'm happy that there will be an end to it. It's to good to be left incomplete.
GorGirl chapter 15 . 12/7/2016
Gianna?
AcetaBells chapter 65 . 12/1/2016
I've been reading this fic almost nonstop since Saturday? Sunday? I don't know what I'm going to do with my life now that I finished what's been written (probably put all my attention towards finishing all the work I've been neglecting to read this). I'm so upset! I NEED Edward and Bella to reunite with the Cullens, it's what's been driving my motivation to keep reading! I hope Edward remembers Alice soon. I'm anxious to hear the reason why Alice hasn't interfered and found them yet.
This fic is actually fantastic, I'm so glad you wrote it (you've literally been writing this since I first read Twilight? I was in 6th grade! It's been seven years! I'm blown away). It was so interesting reading all the A/Ns over the years.
I don't think I've ever heard the theory that the reason why Bella took so well to being a vampire was because she had been bitten by James a year before, but it makes SO MUCH SENSE and I think I screeched a little when I read that part.
I can't wait to read more!
CindyWindy1 chapter 65 . 11/29/2016
Your Seth is awesome! He cracks me up! Who else could call Edward "a prissy Volvo-driving rich he-bitch" and get away with it?!

Why does Jacob think he has the right to discontinue the treaty? I guess he doesn't care if he has a fight on his hands. I think his emotions are talking and he hasn't thought through everything. I will say his concern and brotherly love for his fellow wolves is apparent, and I really like that about him in this part of the story.

I'm still here, still love your story, still love Twific...and am definitely not one of your young readers, so no aging out for me!
trishchar chapter 33 . 11/28/2016
I'm obsessed with this story! I can't put it down!
GorGirl chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Saw this on TLS. Glad you saved your liver and wrote!
Guest chapter 65 . 11/19/2016
I miss this story so much