Reviews for Mamma Mia! That 70s Show style
ShanghaiLily chapter 13 . 11/11/2012
Aww. This was so cute. I just got finished reading it and it put me in a great mood. Nice to read something JH that isn't so angsty. Thanks!
Shabbuuu chapter 13 . 5/23/2011
I loved this story. It was so cute!
wprincessannw chapter 13 . 12/23/2010
I think I liked your story more then the movie! It could have been over the top but you kept just enough silliness (I could imagine the characters doing that stuff) and had them actually grow up. great job!
FuzzySlipper19 chapter 13 . 7/21/2009
AW THAT WAS SO SWEET! I love Jackie/Hyde! And this is one of the funnest, most romantic, best fanfics I've ever read! Thanks for writing!

Best Wishes,

FuzzySlipper19
Stephanie M. A chapter 12 . 6/17/2009
..well Eric and Donna sorta did get together, but at the very last second :/
Stephanie M. A chapter 13 . 6/17/2009
I just read this whole story beginning to end, and it was great.

I was really pissed when I found out that Jackie and Hyde didn't end up together, and neither did Eric and Donna so I'm gonna pretend that this is what really happens lol.

Love ABBA and Mamma Mia btw so I was playing my soundtracking while reading, it was great.

Great job
LorMenari chapter 13 . 5/16/2009
So, I just read this whole thing tonight. It's great. I loved it. I especially loved Fez because he sounded so...Fez-like if that makes any sense! And I found myself singing along with the lyrics. My mom was a huge Abba fan and when I was like 13 ATeens came out with those songs too so I grew up with the music. Good job!

-C
ufc91 chapter 13 . 4/24/2009
Great story. I had a lot of fun reading it!
Izzles chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
What a fantastic idea! Jackie is a big ABBA fan afterall :)

I really enjoyed your writing style; and keeping everyone in character which can sometimes be difficult in this fandom.

Can't wait to read the rest!
XXspuffster101XX chapter 13 . 4/18/2009
I'm not a big ABBA fan...but I really like Mama Mia!...especially the recent movie with yummy Dominic Cooper...heh...anyway...I liked the story...it was light and fluffy and everyone ended up with who they were supposed to end up with...although, secretly, I had hoped that Fez would realize he was gay...heh...anyway...thanks for sharing the story...now when I get home tonight, after work, I shall be popping my Mama Mia! dvd into the player...heh

_

MONICA
kezztip chapter 13 . 4/17/2009
I have loved this story so much! It was one of the best Jackie and Hyde get back together stories ever - it was moving, passionate and above all good solid fun! You even made it believable that Jackie could forgive Hyde and take him back, and that's not easy! So thank you again and I hope to see more of your work soon.
cutexchicax chapter 13 . 4/16/2009
LOVED LOVED LOVED! AMAZING JOB :)
HydeLuver chapter 13 . 4/15/2009
aww so cute! Perfect ending and I've always loved the idea of Hyde being a pushover when he has a daughter. And Jackie writing Mamma Mia is awesome! Really loved this, as you can tell by my endless reviewing lol.
linny-marie chapter 12 . 4/12/2009
And this is why I love this story! Thanks for the update!

By the way, what song was that? I really liked it!
Brandie Sump chapter 12 . 4/11/2009
I loved the story but I hope you will write more maybe another story that continues this.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »