Reviews for Grand Duchy
Q-A the Authoress chapter 1 . 7/12
XD How interesting to see all this sports history played out.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
YukiOwO chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
Jelois Sve ~
Finnish Cold chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
OMG THIS FANFIC IS SO OLD! IIHF WC 2011 hadn't even happened yet! 6-1!
steelgray chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
This was great! I loved it!
eclipsed flower chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I'm giggling like a maniac over my keyboard. I love you for this. Your Universitalia AUverses just make me so happy :D Anyway. I need yo compliment you. I do believe that is the proper procedure for this kind of fic. Yeah. Um. Awesome everything. Dialogue, characters and writing in general. Haha, I can't believe you referenced /Babelfish/. Alas, I suck at reviewing, so I leave you with a word that can never go wrong: awesomesauce.
TrackerIsHere chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
*arm flailing * THAT WAS SO FREAKING CUTE! OMNOMNOM! I HAVE TO HOLD IN MY SQUEALS BECAUSE MY GRANDMA IS RIGHT THERE, BUT OMK, I LOVED THAT. KJGSAAFHKJDFHZWFWTHYGNYBEHVU KVJOGXSDC.
hipsterJesus chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
D'awwww
Jky. Malfoy chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
this is my OTP and this story has done it justice
Kisshulover1 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Great story! I feel bad that Berwald threw the game, but the reason was cute 3 Thank you for writing this cute and really great fic!
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL AND FANTASTIC AND I AM STILL LAUGHING AND I LOVE YOU

(CAPSLOCK!)
Sve chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Aw~ Sweet, well-written, funny in parts, and overall fantastic. Need I say more? :)

If you don't mind me pointing out, though, Finland is not a Scandinavian country, unlike Sweden. Scandinavia is composed of Denmark, Norway, and Sweden. Finland is a Nordic country, along with Iceland and the Scandinavians. :D
There Was A Silence chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Ohmygod that was so cute! XD I absolutely loved it! This pairing is admittedly adorable, and you've done them so well! And Ivan and Eduard showing up, as well as your various references to other fics and characters, were absolutely fantastic. Wonderful!

~Silence
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
SO CUTE! EEEEEE!
AngelicDemon97 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
who doesn't love sufin? they are absolutely perfect together though i have to admit I rather like russia with, well, anyone as well. XD his scaryness is actually kinda cute D
YPrincess chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Hahhh~ It's so cute- Berwald's accent/way of talking is just adorable!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »