Reviews for The Mirror
snowecat chapter 1 . 2/23
Very cute. The diadem of Ravenclaw I would think is a bit iffy considering it's a Horcrux. Maybe the one Ed found hadn't been changed yet?
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Loved the last part, it was really funny! One heck of a prank. Also, I really liked your story. It was a nice brotherly moment.
Silver Moon Huntress chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Was that...? IT WAS! OMG

THE MIRROR OF ERISED AND RAVENCLAW'S DIADEM

*shrieks*

OMGOMGOMG\

I Love You! I love this!
Lilac Gemini chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Aww, Ed, that was a perfect prank...
meladi1 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
I LOVE THE END
ec-writes chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I really love the idea of this story! One of the reasons I got so into Fullmetal was because of the connection I had with the Philosopher's Stone to Harry Potter. The tiara/diadem was a nice addition, too. :)
TheSecondArtistInMathClass chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
That was pretty cool!
VampireFrootloopsRule chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Aw, poor boys! That mirror really can't being anything good, can it? Now I want to write something with it... And that ending! Haha, that was funny!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Loved it
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Ahahahahaha. At least Ed was able to pull out that tiara prank to make up for the fact that the mirror was gone. Quite a mysterious occurrance, that. But it was nice that they got to see... once again... what they should look like. Refresh their motivation. Give them hope. A visible reminder of what they want. What they strive for every day.

Sapphireswimming
Aleixi chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Holy crap! Thats the same phrase as on the mirror of erised in Harry Potter, ain't it? (duh, you're observant aren't you Fireena?) I seriously have read the philosophers stone at least 50 times since I was four (no joke), and I didn't realize it said that BACKWARDS! here I was thinking it was some weird language, or Latin or something, when all along it was simply backwards? (again, real observant Fireena...)

Great fic by the way, it was really cute!
Teagsiebabe85 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Absolutely brilliant, your stories are all just magnificent! I really liked how you made the connection with the Diadem ;D Excellent, i loved this story :)
Rocking Phillip chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
WAY BETTER THAN HARRY POTTER! I loved it. I was funny but also sad!
everhearted chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Has anybody ever tried decoding the inscription of the Mirror of Erised from Harry Potter 1? I have. Just read on.

"Erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi."

"ERISED STRA EHRU OYT UBE CAFRU OYT ON WOHSI."

"ISHOW NO TYO URFAC EBU TYO URHE ARTS DESIRE."

"."

"I SHOW NOT YOUR FACE BUT YOUR HEARTS DESIRE."

"I show not your face but your heart's desire."
Radon65 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Aw, that was kind of sweet and angsty... Al is so well-adjusted!