Reviews for Dead Boy's Poem
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I think i shall ever be depresses acter reading this ...it was. Ery well done
kristmel chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
omg the thaught of alphonse dying again when he was inasent so sad,but i loved the poems lyrics all the things that you put in here it made me cry im 12 yrs old and my mother died when i was 9 i felt lost the burden in my heart that i dragged along with me everyday was ahard task knowing that my mother wouldnt be there to help me lift the burden off my shoulders.i remember crying all alone at her grave i didnt feel that there was a reason to live anylonger but as i swept away the tears running down my face someone held out his hand to lift me from the ground i met this boy he was 13 he had told me that his name was kody i felt happiness for once in a while,and he told me his brother had passed away and it was ok to be sad,but dont give up life not yet we still had a whole life ahead of us and our dead beloved ones would not want us to be dead to the world and ...alone.i never saw that young boy again,but thanx to him i feel like another person in this world making the best of wut i can in this life im living in..thank you kody i will never forget u.i hope we will meeet again someday.
maikyaera chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
That's a very sweet idea of the two brothers' ashes being mixed together. Very touching, I teared up a little.
ixluvxprinny chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
This is so sad! I love when you said he was muredered by his broken heart instead of saying he died. I espiecially love the last part when their ashes are buried together.
Morgstang chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
This freaking oneshot is the saddest. All I have to do is read the last sentence and I'm already tearing up and trying not to cry.

IT'S SO SAD! Why do you have to make it so sad? Oh, god, I'm going to cry
JoPo08 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Loved it! Never heard of the song before but I still loved it nearly to tears! (Seriously...!)
RoyalKnightX chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
...I'm not sure what to say, really. Saying "awesome" or "excellent" doesn't seem to fit, as it's certainly not awesome to die of a broken heart. And I'd definitely agree that this is the saddest thing you've ever written... at least when ALL the Chosen died way back when in FOD it got undone.

But nevertheless, I'm going to have to say this was awesome. Ed's feelings came across perfectly... simply awesome. You're a wonderful writer!
Griselda Banks chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
T_T OH MY GOODNESS! You seem to be getting better with each and every fic! This was amazing in its simplicity, and I think that's a big reason why it hit me so hard. Somehow, simple words with mountains of emotion behind them have more effect than tons of words that describe but don't feel. I got tears in my eyes at the part where you said Ed learned how to do everything just so he could teach his little brother. Oh man ;_; You know how to break a person's heart.

I really like this. Keep up the good work!
PianoKeys4 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
You have a real talent for writing emotively. That was utterly beautiful.