Reviews for You've Watched Too Much Supernatural When
Lucy chapter 1 . 6/8
I think i've hit fangirl... I've done more of this than I want to admit...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
awesome
Sonikkuruzu chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
You pick up character traits from Sam and Dean in your pets
Nat chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
63. Your instant response to someone who is being rude is "You son of a bitch!" LOL
Whatuhhidk chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I cannot tell you how happy this made me. Hilarious and I feel like less of a complete freak XD
ka72ty chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
haha im guilty of all :D
CrimsonDuchess chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
#63 Posting a facebook status about haunted rooms and how you should hunt down and kill the suspected spirit.
unedebileditbonjour chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
...I hate you to point how much of a fangirl I am... and I'm definitly printing this list to put on my wall on the left of my SPN collection. If that's okay with you, I mean? Anyway, thanks for the laugh! :D
Desi chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I can relate to just about all of these wow haha

even the hamster one and the walmart one
tigger-612 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
OMG! Too true!
Kat-Black6 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
63. You collect screenshots of all Dean's funniest faces and stitch them together into one photo, then put it as your background to make you smile whenever you turn on your computer.

64. You say "okie dokie" because Dean thinks it's cool.

65. The word "fugly" inspires you to draw a scarecrow.

66. When someone says Twilight is better than Supernatural, you immediately reply with "If Edward Cullen ever met Sam/Dean Winchester, Edward would be toast."

67. You now think old American muscle cars are the most beautiful machines on the face of the planet.

68. You wish Sam and Dean were real, because you'd totally give up your normal life to be molested by shapeshifters, possessed by demons, and all the other 'worst-that-could-happens' by being their sidekick.

69. You have a pentagram necklace/bracelet/tattoo to 'protect' you... and because they look cool.

70. When the brothers cry, you cry, because the best moments are when they cry.

71. You thought it was the BEST line of the season when Dean kneeled down to a wonderfully DEAD yellow-eyed-demon and said: "That was for our mom, you son of a bitch."

72. You wanted Ben to be Dean's kid, and if you didn't... deep down you did.

73. You are still adding to this list.
Piratica chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
well, i think i can say i've never been so happy to be a rabid fangirl in my life. because supernatural is totally rabid-fangirl-worthy.

i knew i was addicted to supernatural when i 61. stayed up to 5.00 am watching 10-minute clips of seasons 1&2 on youtube because that was the only place i could get it.

62. begged and pleaded for my friend with the actual DVDs to let me borrow them so i could take them on a trip and show my other friends - and when we got to that one episode in the first season where sam walks out of the bathroom with a towel we all paused it, went to sleep... and when we woke up we were all very, very sure that it was going to be a good day.
Aviarianna O Lorien chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
so my mother got me into this show and I'm a sucker for the baby browns and uh...about two years ago we got a puppy with the prettiest brown eyes EVAR and we named him Sam...aka Sammy. :D
KaiiDee23 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
suggestions -

every little thing seems to some how remind you of supernatural

you will just be sitting there when you suddenly realise you've been daydreaming about supernatural for the last 40 mins!
SPNaddict chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
okay that was totally awesome but too many applie to me and i've only really started watching SPN in December 2008 anyways just letting you no i think you forgot one as you've diff watched to much superntural when you can name every epoisode tittle from season 1-3 and just about every word from seasons 1-3 anyways it was coolies