Reviews for Date With Anya
FlareKnight chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I have to say thanks for writing this pairing. Really I thought if there was hope for Suzaku after Euphemia it would be Anya. The friendships with Gino and Anya should have meant more to him. Anyways agree that Anya is blunt enough to hit Suzaku with what she thinks. Just seems like they could have made a nice pair.

I do like how you got the humour into it. Could see Suzaku taking Gino down for declaring his intentions to take down Waldstein. Of course Anya had a nice follow up to that. Also appreciate setting the match between Suzaku and Waldstein in Canada. Fun to watch things happen in the home country.

Perfect choice for a date with Pizza Hut. That series will be tied to Pizza Hut forever. One that might have ended in death if it wasn't for that live geass. Probably not a good move to criticize your date's eating habits...or throwing up.

The ending was a little abrupt with the confession at gunpoint. Will assume he said it because he felt that way and not because the live geass said it. Of course you can't treat a fic with comedy too seriously so I just enjoyed the story.

The ending was nice. Probably would have helped Suzaku to rely more on the bonds made with people like Anya. Anyways great job and glad someone wrote something for these two.
AzureKate chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
aw thats so sweet i luv it
suzakuxanya chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
anyway, just wanted to say something

(this is a backup account i made for my other account:shikixrimaxforeva)

i sounded like a total idiot back there

because i had the stupid impression this was a series?

so just wanted to tell you that i am not a complete idiot

no matter how stupid or hyper i may have sounded

good story btw!:)
Yules chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
please update this! i can totally see anya and suzaku too

i've actually been a bit obsesed with them since about...yesterday?

i was watching the machovist epsiode yesterday, and thats pretty much when it hit me that they looked really cute together

anyway just update soon...
animationgirlKIA chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
A little odd... but it was cute!
TQ57 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Okay, overall it was good...but Charles, Bismarck, and V.V. were WAY outta their canon versions. The part about C & B posing nude for those comic strips was kinda, no wait, VERY WRONG.

But the story was otherwise good. LOL
BlackRoseDuelist7 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
shining finger! lol XD that was a bit more than crackish.