Reviews for I Promise
Munkeyfump20 chapter 6 . 4/23
Thanks for the very good read
Spitfire303 chapter 6 . 2/12/2015
This is great
Bialy chapter 6 . 7/24/2009
Beautifully written. I loved how you did this. You didn't spend too long unnecessarily setting stuff up or explaining things, and the JanexLisbon stuff was dropped in there very neatly, like it was inevitable it would happen. Everyone was incredibly in-character, and all the stories worked very well, individually and as a larger thing. I liked the last two for the more tragic element, and I loved the theme of promises.

Thank you very much for writing this. I really enjoyed your matter-of-fact style of writing, too. Thanks!
FallenDownAHole chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
awe! thats adorable!
BritishNinjaChick chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
aw! that was soo sweet! I loved it! thank you for writting it!
Pasts-Hormony2 chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
I am a HUGE fan of this story! It's so well written and it is sweet yet sad. The good thing is I can actually picture this happening. So it isn't far fetched or anything. Good Work!
superwoman1015 chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
He loves her :) I love that Jane and Lisbon were in cahoots to make it so he could have the week off.
blo0d StaiNed Rose chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
ohh that was so sweet..:) god job
lil smiles chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
Oh... *tear* that was beautiful... I read through all of them in record speed. You really do have a knack for writing such nice stand-alones that are intertwined with Rigsby's promises. Me heart! One tiny thing, isn't Van Pelt from Iowa? Sorry for being so picky, I can't help myself. And it doesn't take away from the amazingness that is this fic. I hope to see more soon! Grigsby forever ;)
PhoenixWytch chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
Oh my...So sad for Grace, but so sweet too!

Thank you for writing. I look forward to reading more.
DraganMir chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
Aw, poor Grace. At least she has Wayne there for her. Good ol' Jane figured out the situation and made it possible for such a sweet ending to this series. I can't help but wonder what Cho being Cho looks like in the office... Anyway, I enjoyed it!

~Ty~
Dancanman chapter 5 . 5/19/2009
Sappy. And dangit, that's probably why I like it so much.

9/10
CKLizzy chapter 5 . 5/18/2009
Sad and sweet. Poor Grace, I feel so sorry for her, I could cry, too... that's horrible to imagine, losing your mother so suddenly :(

Nevertheless and despite the tragic of the story, I had to smile at the fact that Patrick and Teresa are obviously a couple. Damn shippiness, hm? *grins*

Very nicely done!
mfkngst chapter 5 . 5/12/2009
Loved this, as i have all the other chapters. And i know you just want to write little peices, revolving around his promises to her, but i would love to see a chapter that was a little longer.

Can't wait to read more, regardless of how you write it. Enjoy tonights episode!
superwoman1015 chapter 5 . 5/11/2009
So sad about her mom, but I'm glad Lisbon sent Rigsby to check up on her. Very sweet.