Reviews for Missing You
Thekuroshitsujilover chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Galing nito. And cuuutteeee! Sobra haha I love lxlight to the point na I am convincing myself that Tsugumi Ohba's hidden plot for this story is actually yaoi... XD *
fmamazing99 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
THATS SO CUTE!
FlippingTheBird chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
That was just... beautiful. There are no words to describe how much I love this. I shall favourite this right away.
latin chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
will this if it is a lxlight, not a fucking lightxl?
Prefers-to-be-kept-namless chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I really liked this fanfic,as I do love the pairing or L and Light; though it depressed me.. Which might have to do with me in kinda like a long distance relationship and haven't seen that certain someone in almost two years now... Anyways it was well written, keep up the good work.
raiTonight29 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
okay... I really really LOVE this one-shot. So I went to go check your profile. Found out you write 'Strings' as well. And that you're also from the Philippines. _

Kailan ka makaka-update ulit? magaganda talaga yung mga gawa mo. As in. :D
Senshi'sBard chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Aww, very cute. I do love my fluffy LxLight. Nicely written. xD
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
aw...you did a great job on protraying their feelings...ot was intense...totally love!
HaPPyBuBBleBuRSTer chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
*Drooling* That was... Um... Hot? I don't know I can't describe it it's to incredible! I Loved it especially the lemons with L and Light *obsessed fangirl glint to eyes* Yes...I loved them toghther... ANyway I enjoyed this story SO much and I love your style of writting, it's one of the best I've read so far, not meaning any offense to anyone else on Fanf Fiction of course. Thank-you so much for taking the time to write this and to upload it. It is fantastic and I enjoyed it a lot! Thanks again!

XD HaPPyBuBBleBuRSTer XD
swt chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
nice.. very intense and romantic :) IC, too, i think. luv it.
LBQIO chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
LOVE!
Sanzo4ever chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
I think you're intention for this fic came loud & clear. And I certainly loved it...the emotion as well as the lemon. Talk about a nice 'apology gift.'

As for extended hiatus...Everyone gets overwhelmed w/ other stuff from time to time. and, well, there are others out there much worse than you. *cough*me*cough* People that haven't updated in...say a year or two and who's excuses probably aren't as good as yours. _ Good news is, one of them MIGHT be updating before the week begins...hopefully. -shameless plug-

Actually, it's one of my goals to be able to write DN fanfics someday-you're certainly a great role-model. After all, I should probably contribute to the section I read the most of.

And yet I continue to call Saiyuki my favorite...

Oh, And Yes. Yes, my "nom de plume" as you so pleasantly put it is a tribute to my fav character of all time, the Best Bad $$ Buddha-Boy Bishie in existence. Sorry Miroku fans, but I'm not talking about him. Ladies & Gentlemen, Dragons, Gods, & Youkai...Give it up for GENJYO SANZO!

*gets whacked w/ the infamous paper-fan-of-doom of said priest*

Sorry...was my inner fangirl showing?

Keep up the awesome writing & I eagerly await your return.

Sanzo4ever
Gabi Howard chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Aww- bless those two and their overactively emotional libidos. ;)

Nice to see you back on the writing scene, as it were. Shall get back to you via email soon! (ish)
blueandorangesky10 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
aw. I lovedd it! It was so cute! or well in a way lol. especially at the end. They were frustrated without each otherr then wham! back together again. love L and Light! absolutely love it. great story!
fluffyinmypocket chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Oh my God!

This fic totally made my day. I was reading the part where Light was sitting at the side of the tub and I thought that I was going to cry with the way that you wrote his emotions. It was one of the sweetest things that I have EVER read. And that is saying something. This has to be one of the best LxLight fics that I have read and I am totally faving it.

So much love to you.