Reviews for Fated
LPeck chapter 25 . 9/29/2013
Really love, I am glad that Angel and Buffy are all happy although I wasn't too impressed with the fighting but now I can see it was important to your story line.
Lady Elena Bella Petrova chapter 25 . 4/14/2012
love this story and chapter so far! hoping to read more of this story later! hope so!
LadyElena17 chapter 25 . 11/1/2011
Love this story so far! can't wait to read more!
Maxine Ridde chapter 25 . 9/27/2011
Hey, I love this story it's totally on point. I love mythology, and I read different version of the Trojian War, so I figured I share it with you.

Circe, wasn't the goddess who threw the apple in this version, Eris (the goddess of discord) was. Menelaus was of Sparta and was Helen's husband.

Anyhoo, loves the story, keep on writing!
scifiromance chapter 6 . 9/11/2011
Oh my God! You can't let THAT happen!
scifiromance chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
Oh no! They're stuck with Ted! Maybe he'll be okay now?
scifiromance chapter 4 . 9/11/2011
I loved the rather humourous crossbow scenes with Jenny and Giles and you wrote Angel perfectly, well done!
scifiromance chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
Who couldn't like Angel at first sight? lol.
scifiromance chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
Very well written!
scifiromance chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I like it so far!
Angellufy chapter 25 . 9/3/2011
Oh no! He is going to try and kill Buffy. What could give Angel more pain than that?

Damn fool gypsy!

Great chpater.
cmol8806 chapter 25 . 9/1/2011
please please please write more soon!
KaraHalliwell09 chapter 25 . 8/31/2011
Thats a really original idea but a small correction - Helen wasn't Menelaeus's daughter - she was his wife!
ba2006 chapter 25 . 8/30/2011
awesome chapter :)
Xanderrocksthehouse chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Okay I have read your story. Mostly cause I'm not a Buffy/Angel shipper so I offer no judgement on your story. But I read teaser saying "What if Joss had been a Buffy/Angel Shipper. All I can say to that is really? Really? Whedon wasn't a Buffy/Angel shipper. Wow that 's a shock. I mean Angel was Bufy's first. He made it national tragedy the day Buffy and Angel broke up. Season 7 last episode he gave brought Angel back just so that he could hint that maybe some where down the line that Buffy and Angel could be together. The whole cookie speech was pretty much about the idea that some day they could be together. If you ask me Whedon was more behind Buffy Angel then any of the other shippers. Want to talk about a what if. What if Whedon had given Buffy and Xander there due. Again I'm not criticizing. This isn't me saying my shipper is better then yours. I don't want to get in to that fight. I just find it odd that there is this argument if Whedon had been a shipper. I'm not sure you can say he wasn't.