Reviews for Shepherd
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Ooh, very dark and controlling (more or less) side of L. Very unusual. Loved it.
Kanki Youji chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Quick almost correction, m'dear: "The second sheep had turned black black like coal and hellfire and this would not do" I'd suggest you have a comma between the first and second 'black' here.

This was wonderfully done. Quite good. *shivers* Jeezums, L! Now I'm happier to play you when we're doing a Beyond-less shoot with our second Misa, becuase I like playing crazy creepy people but... damn! Scary! Eep! *hides behind Demented Inu* Save me, Maddie! L is scarring me! Use you're awesome female-gamer skillz to keep me safe from the insomniac panda!
Contemptus Saeculi chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Well this is creepy and awesome. And made of win. It's something about Evil!L and innoecent children's songs, I think. Have I ever mentioned how much I like the idea of refering to the Whammy's kids by number? It has just the right amout of distance to the story.

I like the idea of L being able to just...move on and get rid of entire generations or 'flocks'.

The only thing I would change or emblish is probably here-

"One by one more of her men fell to the poison."

- and use that to add in a line about the helplessness of not being to be able to act on the knowledge, having to watch the men die without consequence. But that's just me.

All in all, it's very dark and very good and I'm sligtly disturbed that L wants his own sucesors dead, even if I can understand is betrayal-issues.

So, uh. Win?