Reviews for The Vent
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Wonderful!
Alex11215 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
her measurements! Thats hilarious.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Oh that was sweet!

I thought it was very loyal of Noel and Ralph (I really wanna know what Derek wrote to get Noel to really back off).

I thought the combo was her birthday.

I feel bad for Melissa on being locked out of her own house (how did Casey even get in?)

Great one shot!
Coltan Heart chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
So funny! And cute. I love Derek's last words. "Kiss me better, Case. Just kiss me better." XD You have his voice down pretty darn good.

I love the idea of Casey using Derek's journal against him for once after all of the times he's used it against her. And hiding it in the vent makes me think of Lilly from Veronica Mars. The Klingon was a great touch, as was the story behind how he knew it.

So thanks for sharing! :)
Azhmyr Athena Le-Fay chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
love it very much
Miss Dreavus chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
hahaha. well done!

It's so Derek to use her measurements for a code...
Viktorija chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
So cute!:))
aej325 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Haha.

That was wonderful!

I loved it.

It's so going on my favs.
irisadoresjade chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
lol. I love how you used Klingon.
Keily Bee chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
LOL SO CUTE!
Charlie Winchester chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
- "Hey, Casey... Why are you using a Dutch/English dictionary to translate Klingon?"

LMAO.

That was awesome.
Shygirl938 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Completely adorable, I still can't stop smiling.

The measurements were hilarious, locking Melissa put of her house was too funny, and Derek's at first shy reaction that was taken over by his cockiness was just so Derek.

Awesome job!
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Okay the combo lock number was a very Derek thing to do. Very clever and great story. :D
SnowElla14 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Updates and stories galore. And they were all fantastic. I love your creativity while staying truer to the characters than most any other author I've read. Thanks so much. Keep up the great work.
ChristinaAngel chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
This was great! I loved how Casey couldn't resist nosing into Derek's business, how Noel and Ralph both honoured the Guy Code and what happened when Casey translated it herself.