Reviews for I Can't Stop Thinking About You
russia2774 chapter 10 . 2/14
More updates please
maggiescousin chapter 10 . 5/14/2015
Please update as soon as possible !
dimitriXroza100 chapter 10 . 3/14/2015
Please update
UNICORNS chapter 10 . 10/25/2012
NEXT CHAPTERI HATE CLIFF HANGERS!
Samwysesr chapter 10 . 8/2/2012
WHy is it the best stories are the ones that never get finished?
annabeth 2000 chapter 10 . 6/30/2012
Plz update soon I am in love with this story it is a mixture of all my favorite genres
Vampirediariesrock1 chapter 10 . 4/10/2012
Omg I need to know what happens to rose poor her and dimitri he is probably so sad and hurry up and update ur stories.
ilovezachgoode chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
omg please update soon

u r amazing
oops.com chapter 10 . 12/3/2011
i'd love it if u'd up date soon hehe
Halloween265 chapter 10 . 5/18/2011
Aw man! right when i was getting into it! :(
PsychoSammii chapter 10 . 1/28/2011
Excellent! Update soon!
missy moo chapter 10 . 1/4/2011
AWSOME!
loventherussian17 chapter 10 . 1/1/2011
i really hope ur going to cont. the story i really would like to knw what happens great job on the story
DimitriandRose7 chapter 10 . 12/31/2010
I liked it, you are SO lucky! You have so many reviews! The last time I checked I only had fourteen! :) (:
Do'B chapter 10 . 11/13/2010
this is fantastic, being a dimitri and rose fan i am hoping that that rose will be ok and the baby of course. should'nt strigoi blood be healing so there for should dimitri give rose some of his blood to heal both her and the baby?(rose won't turn afterall as it is a small amount and dimitri won't be draining her). i love how you bought adrian into the plot, wondering what will happen with the guardians (janine) what are they planning? what and will lissa and christian escape and help dimitri and rose? onece lissa learns that dimitri is not an bloodthirsty strigoi and that he can control his erges. they than learn that they can work together. i would love for you to continue this story as there has been so many wonderful ups and downs, suspence,passion i think you could take this off into so many wonderful directions. please keep writing, :)