Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Legacy of the Sages
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
You shouldn't erase it. Keep it up. Maybe someone someday will pick it up and finish it.
Tymaporer chapter 116 . 12/2/2014
Please don't take it down! I've enjoyed reading it and I'm sad to hear it won't be updated, but I'd love for you to at least leave it up. :( Please.
rere chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
This was a good chapter!
rere chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
Good! Cute name Windmane for the Link's horse!
Wraith Five chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
I'm going to start by saying this looked interesting, but the NAMES you picked for people are, well... to me, they just feel so WRONG. I mean, 'Nalon' and 'Dalon'? To me that just seems like you picked two names that were just barely different from 'Malon' and 'Talon'. IMHO, that is one of the worst ways to pick names.

I will admit that, aside from the names so far, this story looks like something I'd enjoy reading.

Wraith Five
(Sorry if this review comes across as offensive, I'm just a *little* too good at being rather blunt.)
Dii10star chapter 70 . 11/30/2013
Another great chapter. Honestly I forgot all about Celia... Good thing I came back to read it!
Dii10star chapter 49 . 11/23/2013
Man... It's really an amazing story
Dii10star chapter 28 . 11/19/2013
Nice chapter of course. I can't believe I was so ignorant back then... But yea. I'll continue reading and reviewing!
Dii10star chapter 25 . 11/18/2013
Hmm if I didn't know any better, I'd think this was one crazy love triangle! I love this story
Dii10star chapter 14 . 11/17/2013
I got a shout out in this chapter lol... It's amazing to realize how long I have been following this story... Makes me think of my high school years... Anyways... Back to reading!
Dii10star chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
Hey kerian, remember me? I am just a huge fan of this story. Since it hasn't been updated in over a year, I decided to reread it. It still feels as good as the firs time I read it!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
Good writing so far I enjoy reading it, But I feel your explaining too much and it feels too much like OoT, I am going too try too finish the whole story though :D -Mott100 because I'm too lazy too log in
Your Waifu Sucks M8 chapter 9 . 6/21/2013
Parasitic Armored Arachnid
Gohma
Your Waifu Sucks M8 chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
Crowned Vermin
PagRat
DevilHeart435 chapter 27 . 6/2/2013
Well the story so far is VERY impressive and very comical I might add, but something strikes me as odd, usually when Link visits the Great Fairies they almost ALWAYS heal his injuries. So ask why did you leave that out? I know that character development and realism is important, but come on! That was one of the key parts of the game, you get hurt too bad you visit a Fairy fountain and get some fairies to help heal you and go about your merry way.

The poor kid has enough on his plate, at least let him have his shield arm back because believe me he will need it eventually.