Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Legacy of the Sages
UltimateMForever chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
coool
kerians fan chapter 103 . 6/17/2012
its been five months dude but (fireworks and confetti go off) welcome back p.s do you know the t and boomi and hatena linkable on deviant art there super talented and do cool things with zelda so go and talk to them there cool and got me interested in zelda fan art
keriansfan chapter 115 . 6/17/2012
like that kid in the southpark episode said "holy crap dude" because dang you never told us you were on the yogscast website for minecraft as a featured player you are a beast
keriansfan chapter 115 . 6/17/2012
or something like a cross between a dragon which spits acid being ridden by the dead sheika wizard i said before and a pterodactyl with an eel along with a pleseosaur and a T rex i wish you could see what im imagining here because it is epic and looks like a mix between the final boss of dead space and jurrasic park in theme as in it will scare the crap out of readers interest them with the story of its creation then bring it all together with an explenation of what happened to the dead sheika plus end with the necromancer making an appearance do with this idea what you want but this is how i imagined it peace (goes back to playing stairway to heaven on guitar while playing with pet lurker which is trained to fetch me stuff)
keriansfanone of many chapter 115 . 6/17/2012
i have an idea for the boss a zombie but not any zombie the zombie of the one shieka the necromancer killed who will in the battle be able to send spirits after link control them like puppets and be able to perform awesome magic attacks and is actually controlled by the necromancer no need to give credit if used using it is thanks enough i just want to know i helped my number 1 favorite author here on fanfiction
goldenrhino chapter 115 . 6/15/2012
It's been awhile...good to see that you're back! :D
Mr. Martin chapter 115 . 6/15/2012
Why do I have a distinct feeling we're anout to meet a familiar face...

Great chapter. I think Richard is going to become a great ally for Link (I can't wait to see how he reacts when he find out the "wolf" was Link)

Until your next chapter,

Hugh D. Martin
Jmaster4 chapter 115 . 6/14/2012
Awesomeness! This is one of two stories that made me want to write fanfiction. This chapter reminds me why.
BeerusUzumaki chapter 115 . 6/14/2012
once again, u never fail to please. Keep it goin strong, u have a fan in me. I've even considered staring from chapter 1, just to refresh my memory about young Links aadventures. I also wish i could draw to enter your contest... But great chapter, keep them coming!
ThunderClouds7 chapter 115 . 6/14/2012
yay! i'm glad youre not dead. cause then i would have no awesome fanfiction to read! this is a good chapter and i can't wait for midna to be introduced! wait, it was midna right? if it was, it would be hilarious if she started traveling with link after he regains his human form and she and darin got in all sorts of arguments. i'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Yaofma chapter 115 . 6/14/2012
Nice chapter as usual. I already started wondering if animals could communicate with Link...

Hm... Looking at your request, I imagine I'm not too suitable for this, but what about some kind of realm between the death and the living. Something where Link has to defeat a creature that does not necessarily exist in the living realm nor the death realm. This middle realm would be somewhere within the Shadow Temple and Link would get stuck in that realm somehow.

Anyhow, good luck with your career and stuff. :P I hope you get off well.
FYI chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Just a warning to all, a group called Critics United is currently going around and mass reporting on ANY story they deem to be breaking FF rules. This includes, but is not limited to: stories with MA or above rated content, though now they're claiming any kind of lemon is breaking the rules, Songfic's, and any stories with polls, authors notes, or otherwise in place of an actual chapter update. The stories are being deleted with little to no warning given, often within hours of one of their members locating it. If you want try to help stop the "cleansing" of this site and protest their bullying go to: www . change petitions/ fanfiction-net-stop-the-destruction-of-fanfiction-net and sign the petition in hopes of helping to stop the destruction of FF . net.
Jmaster4 chapter 114 . 6/8/2012
I love the story. Been readimg for awhile now and I gotta say Link Rose not my favorite but hey. Skyward Sword is a genuine zelda game. It's a playable but challenging game.
Sarahhof chapter 114 . 6/1/2012
This was a cool stru in the beginning. It is changing though. :(. You are forgetting Darin, Farore, Biter, and all the others. It is like Link is in another place, a whole new story. It would be more interesting if the wolf link goes out into Hyruke and back to Darin. Ya, things like that. Twilight princess is one of my favorite games too! One more thing, try not to abandon your readers! :)

-Sarahhof
Sarahhof chapter 15 . 5/22/2012
Wow this story is so long it will take me about two months to get through! It is awesome though. In the earlier chapters it says that he might swear even though he was only eleven I know this seems odd and completely random and you k is but eleven year old swear WAY more often than you think. I've had experiences with those little bunnies. I'm just saying
720 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »