Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Legacy of the Sages
goldenrhino chapter 115 . 6/15/2012
It's been awhile...good to see that you're back! :D
Mr. Martin chapter 115 . 6/15/2012
Why do I have a distinct feeling we're anout to meet a familiar face...

Great chapter. I think Richard is going to become a great ally for Link (I can't wait to see how he reacts when he find out the "wolf" was Link)

Until your next chapter,

Hugh D. Martin
Jmaster4 chapter 115 . 6/14/2012
Awesomeness! This is one of two stories that made me want to write fanfiction. This chapter reminds me why.
Dii10star chapter 115 . 6/14/2012
once again, u never fail to please. Keep it goin strong, u have a fan in me. I've even considered staring from chapter 1, just to refresh my memory about young Links aadventures. I also wish i could draw to enter your contest... But great chapter, keep them coming!
ThunderClouds7 chapter 115 . 6/14/2012
yay! i'm glad youre not dead. cause then i would have no awesome fanfiction to read! this is a good chapter and i can't wait for midna to be introduced! wait, it was midna right? if it was, it would be hilarious if she started traveling with link after he regains his human form and she and darin got in all sorts of arguments. i'm looking forward to the next chapter!
OlegEqualzName chapter 115 . 6/14/2012
Nice chapter as usual. I already started wondering if animals could communicate with Link...

Hm... Looking at your request, I imagine I'm not too suitable for this, but what about some kind of realm between the death and the living. Something where Link has to defeat a creature that does not necessarily exist in the living realm nor the death realm. This middle realm would be somewhere within the Shadow Temple and Link would get stuck in that realm somehow.

Anyhow, good luck with your career and stuff. :P I hope you get off well.
FYI chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Just a warning to all, a group called Critics United is currently going around and mass reporting on ANY story they deem to be breaking FF rules. This includes, but is not limited to: stories with MA or above rated content, though now they're claiming any kind of lemon is breaking the rules, Songfic's, and any stories with polls, authors notes, or otherwise in place of an actual chapter update. The stories are being deleted with little to no warning given, often within hours of one of their members locating it. If you want try to help stop the "cleansing" of this site and protest their bullying go to: www . change petitions/ fanfiction-net-stop-the-destruction-of-fanfiction-net and sign the petition in hopes of helping to stop the destruction of FF . net.
Jmaster4 chapter 114 . 6/8/2012
I love the story. Been readimg for awhile now and I gotta say Link Rose not my favorite but hey. Skyward Sword is a genuine zelda game. It's a playable but challenging game.
Sarahhof chapter 114 . 6/1/2012
This was a cool stru in the beginning. It is changing though. :(. You are forgetting Darin, Farore, Biter, and all the others. It is like Link is in another place, a whole new story. It would be more interesting if the wolf link goes out into Hyruke and back to Darin. Ya, things like that. Twilight princess is one of my favorite games too! One more thing, try not to abandon your readers! :)

-Sarahhof
Sarahhof chapter 15 . 5/22/2012
Wow this story is so long it will take me about two months to get through! It is awesome though. In the earlier chapters it says that he might swear even though he was only eleven I know this seems odd and completely random and you k is but eleven year old swear WAY more often than you think. I've had experiences with those little bunnies. I'm just saying
Guest chapter 114 . 2/26/2012
story is good and solid as usual but link needs to get going and get back to his job and i agree zelda twighlight princess was good and i say do what you want with your story haters are gonna hate and also as long as link gets back to doing his job fine by me this wolf thing has some interesting possibilities and also im curious as to what the next temple will be i suggest you actually do the shadow temple and the boss be that one shieka whos name i forgot sorry or do the arbiters grounds okay or do the snowpoint ruins because earlier you mentioned how snowpoint was too cold and im curious as to how that is snowpoint was already the closest thing to the arctic anyways another idea is have vaati show up anyways if you are taking a break you can your in college so that is stressful so take a break and hopefully by the end of this month you will be back here entertaining us like the master story teller you are and funny thing i had a dream were nintendo was going to shut down but then i showed them your fanfic they made it into a game and they were able to stay in buissness because it was a huge hit anyways when you finish this fan fic you should send nintendo it and also you should when this is over you should finish secrets of the lost woods thats how i found you in the first place and anyways hope youll get back to writing soon i check to see if youve updated every day and cant wait to see what will happen next anyways till next update peace
The Pilot chapter 15 . 1/28/2012
*scene of the Missileboat rocketing down from the clouds, before a blinding flash is seen behind the fighter, followed by a gigantic fireball rising up to space* Okay! well, now that the now-homeless wind mage has been dealt with for a while, I can finally review this chapter-Ack!*flinches in surprise as Darin suddenly appears directly in front of him inside the cockpit* How the heck did you get in here?

Darin: Well, Kerian's busy right now, so I thought I'd teleport in and get a closer look at this unbelievable ship! *looks around excitedly* Speaking of that, how'd you get away from Vaati in the last review?

TP: *raises an eyebrow* Are you SURE you want to know?

Darin: *bobbing up and down with eagerness* Absolutely!

TP: Okay,*pulls out a datapad with a holo in it and shows it to Darin* here you go; But don't say I didn't warn you.

Darin: *Looks at the datapad, eyes suddenly widening as the realization of what he's looking at dawns on him, before he turns as green as Link's tunic* Ohhhhh, I'm gonna lose my lunch!*gags and starts to retch as TP swiftly pulls out a bag, holding it under the suddenly-ill fairy*

TP: Not on the Alderaanian Leather! I just got this ship detailed!*Waits patiently until Darin is finished, before opening the hatch and tossing the now-offensive bag outside* But anyhow, that's what happens to a magical villain when hit by multiple corpse-fist barrages (think Leichenfaust 44 blast from Wolfenstein 2009, only starfighter-sized). For what it's worth, I'm sorry it was so gruesome.

Darin: *groans, before settling down on the passenger seat behind TP, totally unable to speak for once as the ship continues its leisurely sky cruise*

Well now, I thought I'd throw that little skit in here for a laugh or two; something I like doing with my reviews from time to time. Hope you don't mind? Now, to the real business:

Aww, what a sweet (and embarrassing for Link) way to start the chapter! I was trying real hard not to crack up as I read it. I have to say I'm really enjoying how things continue to progress. And wow, now Link has Zelda as a possible romance interest as well! Boy, this raises some new ideas. I don't know if you ever read "Eternal Ark" by Fierce Deity (re-posted by Fierce Oni), where Link was in love with both Zelda, and an OC Gerudo named Fura, but I see similar possibilities in future chapters, if you decided to consider it. Btw, very nice twists on how Link made it past the guards, and Zelda's bodygard being a Gerudo.

And yes, you have me wondering just who that cloaked figure is, and how he fits into things...*gives a flyby salute in the Missileboat*
The Pilot chapter 14 . 1/27/2012
Have to make this one a short review, 'cause I'm dead on my feet.

This chapter was quite the gem, in that we had some dynamic action scenes, with some tender moments woven in, and topped off with a tragic end for one of the characters...chapter content doesn't get much better than that amount of variety, especially when it flows together in harmony, if you follow me? I'd say my fav. moment was Link and Rose spending time together towards the end.

Oh yes, and we have the entrance of the Wind Whelp, a.k.a. Gust Geek, Cloud Clown, Dewpoint Dipstick-OH $h!T!*Wrenches the Missileboat's control-stick to one side while engaging the SLAM Overdrive, sending the fighter into a gut-ripping evasive maneuver, barely avoiding a sudden blast of magic from a certain psychotic wind mage* Uh, this may take a while, so I'll sign off for now. Looking forward to reading the next one! *turns back to the controls as he hauls the fighter around, before launching a barrage of missiles and corpse-fist cannon blasts at the now-wet-pant-clad Wind Mage*
TwilightWakerofTime chapter 114 . 1/23/2012
...I've just lost a bit of faith in you.

Why? No, not because of the chapter (it was awesome). But because of what you said in your author's note. More specifically, because of what you said about Skyward Sword.

I sincerely hope that I misunderstood you there, because otherwise it is an insult to me and over half the rest of the Zelda fandom who think that Skyward Sword is one of the (if not THE) best game of all time. For now I'm going to assume that you were simply speaking hypothetically (like you were with Ocarina of Time), but otherwise... gods, I just don't even know what to say. I'd thought that most fans had gotten over that ridiculous notion that it was for kids after they saw more of it, but apparently not. (It's completely stupid that you'd mention preschoolers anyway, considering it's rated E10. Ghirahim would have scared the heck out of me in preschool. He's still is creepy, in fact. Best villain ever. Only Zant would have beat him... If Zant hadn't been completely thrown away at the end of TP for Ganondorf.) I highly suggest putting away that pole and trying out the game. After the whole romantic intro, it's epic. ...I mean, I even like the intro, but that's just me and my ZeLink love. You being MaLink, you might not like it...

I could go on, but I guess I won't. I'm sorry for my ranting. That comment just infuriated me. I've seen plenty of trolls who agree with you... but that's because they're TROLLS! That, or ignorant fools who only bash it because they know it's better than whatever they're obssessed with. I never thought I'd see full Zelda fan say that. Sure, I'd understand if you played the whole thing and simply didn't like it, but you haven't even given it a chance, if I'm underetanding correctly. My motto is that there's NO such thing as a bad Zelda game (excluding the CD-i, spin-offs, etc.). I don't even completely like Twilight Princess too much, but that didn't stop me from playing it over and over and over, spending hours getting those last poes and bugs and beating the three heart challenge.

...And that's also not going to stop me from enjoying this story. I noticed that you seem to have gotten a few of negative reviews lately. Please don't listen to them. Last time I reviewed your story (if you even remember that, haha) I was new to this site. I mean... you were the first story I ever reviewed. However, I've become rather involved in the Zelda fandom as of late, and I would like to think that I know what a good story is like. This is one. Even if it wasn't, anyone who puts this amount of effort into a story just because they FEEL like it really deserves some credit. I personally enjoyed the last few chapters. I thought they were very dramatic and suspenseful, and I've never minded violence too much, even if it might seem excessive to others. I adore Wolf Link (though I think him turning into a werewolf would be cool, too). Oh, and Midna! She really did make TP into everything that it is. She's the reason I replay the game. The reason it's awesome. I'm really looking forward to another chapter.

Just... don't bash Skyward Sword. I've gotten into arguments with the Skyrim fanboys. I don't need my fellow fans turning on me. O_o I'm still kind of hoping that you're going to respond and say that you were just joking. Or I misunderstood. Or maybe even say that you have a legitimate reason for disliking it, such as the controls (even if that's the best part) or the plot (which starts off slow, but ends amazingly – like, the opposite of Twilight Princess XD) or the backtracking (which I admit, could be annoying, but there's was always something new so I personally didn't mind). I could live with that... not complaints about the graphics, or whatever makes it look like it's for "preschool".

And again, sorry about this. I'm veeerrrry defensive about SS, haha. Forgive me if I sound rude. ;)
The Pilot chapter 13 . 1/22/2012
Heh heh, yeah I know, I have over a hundred chapters to read, but hey, I'm a speed reader when the need arises (not to mention this ship can make point five past lightspeed with just a small fraction of engine power), so I figure I'll be caught up in no time flat.

*grins as he turns back to cruising slowly above the night-time Hyrulean landscape, when the horrific scream from the chapter rings out from below* Okaaaaaaaaay, now THAT got my attention! *Rolls and loops the Missileboat sharply while flipping a few switches and yanking back on the throttle, deploying the ground sensors as the ship glides to a stop, nose pointing towards the ground* Now, let's see...just what could've caused someone to belt out something so loud that I could hear it all the way up he-...*catches sight of Sorceror #2 on the screen*...Ummm, hmmmmmmm...yeah, I think THAT would do it all right...seriously, that is one creepy piece of ugly down there! Now, of the seven sorcerers, which is he? I'm going to guess that he has something to do with the undead, shadows, or demonic areas of villainy?

Also, I like where things are going with Karen being brought in as possible competition to Rose. And definitely, Rose is jealous of Karen, which I do believe will cause a problem or two. On to the next chapter!
715 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »