Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Legacy of the Sages
Ripedeath chapter 20 . 4/17/2009
Wow this is really great! Really unpridictable!
BeautifulSinger chapter 20 . 4/17/2009
Wait... Vaati actually WANTS to merry Zelda? I thought that was just a trick of some sort! Poor Zelda.

Loving husband...HA! That guy is so very full of himself.

Anyway who is this pawn guy? It's not Link is it? It's killing me here!

Good job _- lol.
WolfsTrinity chapter 20 . 4/17/2009
It's a bit obvious why the seven want vaati to marry zelda. He'd be the least suspicious and they need zelda as a pawn. I've nothing else to say
BeautifulSinger chapter 19 . 4/16/2009
I did wonder about Biter calling Link "Warra-Link" I can't wait to find out!

This is soo good! Keep it up!
BeautifulSinger chapter 18 . 4/16/2009
Fishy? I wouldn't have even thought of it!

Time for the next chapter!

Keep up the good work!
Ri2 chapter 19 . 4/16/2009
Biter is absolutely adorable. Aw!
WolfsTrinity chapter 19 . 4/16/2009
yayz, Karnak is good. He's cool. This was a great chapter. For some reason, I just really liked it in particular.
A reader chapter 18 . 4/15/2009
Somewhere in the middle of chapter 18 it says 'even is couldnt get in.' Was taht suposed to be there?
WolfsTrinity chapter 18 . 4/15/2009
Well, I sure hope Karnak is good. I like the concept of a good character whos an "enemy" race. It's a cool concept
Just Another Random Reader chapter 17 . 4/14/2009
Wow, this is an amazing story keep up the good work and your speed is incredible!
WolfsTrinity chapter 17 . 4/14/2009
This is a great story. The little changes you're making are working quite well. Other than that i've nothing to say.
Ri2 chapter 16 . 4/13/2009
Hmm...interesting tale of the Lizalfos.

And they worshipped Link? Dude!

I hope they change their minds.
Ri2 chapter 15 . 4/12/2009
The guards are SO stupid. As always.

What's Vaati doing there?
BeautifulSinger chapter 14 . 4/11/2009
This is AWESOME! I claim title of "Biggest Fan" for this story! lol

I love how the relationship between Rose and Link is growing. It's just beautiful. I'm a true romantic through and through so I know what I'm talking about _- lol! Keep up the good work!
Galadriadhar chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Hey, Kerian. I finally am reviewing. So far, I'm enjoying this. The prologue is very well thought out. There is one matter. This is how you spell wielded. I don't really care about spelling, though, unless it interferes with the story. This doesn't apply to you, because your spelling is good.
719 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 Next »