Reviews for Elevator Trysts
OrganicRaider chapter 1 . 10/15
They would act like nothing happened.
moolissa chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
that was awesome :D short and sweet and to the point, without being too cheesy. I like how you kept them in character too 3
killer4853 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
hot
DonnadelLago chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Just finished watching the series fro the first time and this story is totally believable and in character. Had fun reading it :)
satomika chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
wah!

i love spike/faye, too...

but this is likely to happen...

-sigh-
cesareXfakir chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I absolutely loved this! I would love to read some more pairings of different characters written by you! XD
Hgteampeeta chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
You know way would make me so happy? If you write more of them! I loved it that much lol
Scarecrow1737 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I love your story. You did well in keeping the characters as their true selves. Elevator idea is very ingenius. I wish they had made an episode of this.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
lol. great story. I really enjoyed it.
TheUnknownAuthorOfDoom chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
very nice. I got quite the laugh out of that last bit xD
amailie chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Golly! That was fun! 3 I liked it!
CU Administration chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Oh my *fans herself* this was quite amazing if I do say so myself! This is the first lemon I've read of cowboy bebop and I must say I am thoroughly impressed with you ework. I love how the go back to agruing as if nothing ever happened lol. It was written well and the characters personalities were just the way they should be. Keep up the good work!
ElleGal chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
this was so hot, i loved it!
Purple Pirate Lex chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Aww! That was a cute story! I love Spike/Faye pairings! It's so hot. Opposites attract, so it's pretty obvious that they're perfect for each other. Good job! You have my applause!

Purple Pirate Lex _
Tuni-chan chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Very good detail! But this makes me want to read some shounen-ai for some reason.. lol