Reviews for College With the Wolves
snow eopard chapter 9 . 7/1/2013
what is with bella laws fainting
dopeassjojo chapter 9 . 5/19/2010
Great story, update !
tfreak123 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
omg i love this i will hope for more
chocolate-eyed-girl chapter 9 . 8/5/2009
what was that? is edwierdo going to be turned into a vampire in this story? are there going to be other mythical creatures? i love the story plese please please continue writing! cant wait ;)
FallForYourType chapter 8 . 7/11/2009
damn, now that was hot! lol jake and bella all up on each other! (then they get interrupted *damn it!*) lol anyways, before i lose train of thought, your story is incredible... i hope she ends up with jake especially since he imprinted on her! lol and cant wait for the update :) your doing a great job on your story and i love it!
Beeyotch-Barbie chapter 9 . 7/7/2009
because of this story, i think i am changing to team jacob! i now know the right way to live! lol
LM3795 chapter 9 . 7/7/2009
AWESOME chapter! I'm glad you updated!
Beeyotch-Barbie chapter 8 . 6/15/2009
sorry about ur computer! my sis got a virus on my computer a while ago when she was looking up lyrics 2 a Hannah Montana song. once we got rid of it, i lost everything. ugh, still pisses me off. anyway, this is my 1st ExJ fanfic, and i LOVE it! its really good!
LM3795 chapter 8 . 6/13/2009
WOW...talk about intense! I love it though! I hope you update REALLY soon!
Jacob Black Ooft. . .Phitt chapter 8 . 6/2/2009
OMG he turned wolf

Its really really really good

It was well worth the wait

Luv it looaads

Can't wait for nxt chapter

Update soon
klarsen117 chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
Liking your story already!
GigglyTwilightGirl9 chapter 7 . 5/9/2009
Oh my goodness you have to continue writing i absolutly love this story so far PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING!
rosalie is me chapter 7 . 4/29/2009
lol interesting
x-She-Loves-Him-x chapter 7 . 4/21/2009
Ah this chapter was SO good. Perfect ending..I had a sneaky suspicion back in the lunch room but nothing was mentioned so I kinda forgot about it.. But he's imprinted! Yey! Now even if Edward likes her - as he seems to ;) - It will be impossible because of Jake's imprint.. am I right? Hope so! :)

Can't wait for the next chapter!
AprilBaby30 chapter 7 . 4/18/2009
OMG I loved this chapter; can't wait for an update. D