Reviews for Jack O'Neill's Journey Home
lilawonder chapter 17 . 4/17/2013
What a lovely epic story you've written. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Bravo!
deltawaves chapter 17 . 5/17/2010
this is an excelent story, keep wrighting and i hope to see more good stuff
Athena2008 chapter 17 . 9/27/2009
This was a wonderful story! You are so creative and an excellent writer. Thank you for sharing this!
Josephine Martin chapter 17 . 7/24/2009
I spotted the first chapter on LJ and had to come and find the rest. (I'm impatient!)

This is definitely the most original Stargate S/J fic I've read in a long time. I really enjoyed it. Thank you so much!
RoseA26 chapter 17 . 5/29/2009
Wonderful story, enjoyed every moment, thanks so much.
Miss.Understood 1982 chapter 17 . 5/29/2009
What a great story. Really enjoyed it and you have captured the characters really well. I like to picture a story like it could be made into a show and I think this is a really good example. Thank you, can't wait to read more of your work.
HAZMOT chapter 17 . 5/26/2009
All though I haven't reviewed as much as I'd want. I have thoroughly enjoyed Jack true journey to self discovery of what's important in his life, thru the eyes of others. It really wasn't that hard for Jack to figuire out what was important in his life. Those places in time really helped understand what true love really is. And as usual his families hopes and dreams were to see Jack alive and well. But his true love came in loud and clear for Sam, and she didn't falter one bit. :D
LadyMo chapter 17 . 5/26/2009
Thank-you for a wonderful and different story. I love the concept and ideas from the story. I just could not wait to find out what Jack will learn next and how he learned it. Loved it.

:-)
i.m. nell chapter 17 . 5/26/2009
Clap Clap Clap! Thanks for sharing your wonderful story with us!
MuseUrania chapter 17 . 5/25/2009
That was some ending. :) I like how you resolved things for both Teal'c and Jack in the same chapter. Great ending. WOuld have liked to see Daniel's reaction if Jack told about Cecily's envoy, that would've been fun. But not necessary to the story. :)
PatriciaS chapter 17 . 5/25/2009
Loved the round up of the different lives Jack went through and the one of him with Sam in last chapter was good. A nice way to reassure him enough so he could find the right way home.

Not sure though he would tell everyone about his past lives so quickly as he's usually so reserved. But on the hand as he's just come out of an experience like that he might do so.

Loved the way he tried to hold the rest of his team in hand as he checked a round.

All in all a great story, you felt for all the characters and thanks for taking the time and sharing it. Looking forward to any other stories.
JAJJAJ chapter 17 . 5/24/2009
Great job, great ending! I particularly like the scene where Jack woke up and reached out to try to catch hold of Sam, Daniel and Teal'c.

Nice resolution of the Teal'c/Sam subplot, too, and poor Teal'c, having to realize that his Free Jaffa Nation may never be truly united.

Thanks for a great story!
katejones2005 chapter 17 . 5/24/2009
excellent job, what a great story
A.T.SYNDROME chapter 17 . 5/24/2009
i cheered when i saw this story had been updated,but then my little heart sank when i saw that it is now complete.i am so sad to see it end. you had a great idea and this fic was beautifully you for uld i maybe give you a little nudge to write a tiny sequel?i will look out for your future .
Andy chapter 17 . 5/24/2009
Good story - really liked it... except the ending. I liked Jack waking, etc. but I don't think he would have told everyone everything about his dreams, visions, hallucinations, whatever. I think he would have kept quiet about them for a very long time and if he decided to share anything it would be with Sam. Maybe Daniel and Teal'c later on but certainly not everyone right after he woke up. Other than that it was really good.