Reviews for A Dragon's Ring
code R.R chapter 5 . 9h
I agree with you on what you have said.
code R.R chapter 3 . 9h
this is...a fairly different way of doing this. I like this way :)
code R.R chapter 1 . 10h
...ho! What just happened?
i like cheese chapter 8 . 10/20
for somebody going for believably you certainly missed the mark by a mile.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Not a bad surprise.
Rune Tobor chapter 8 . 3/4/2014
Is Reia a Mary Sue?
No more than Ranma is a Gary Stu.
One could argue that Ku Lon and Happosai are in those catagories too.
Uber powerful.

But you're right, now is where the real story starts, the WORK of making the marriages successful.

Thanks for the update.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/19/2014
Nice one there

Looking forward to your next one!
Screaming Dean chapter 8 . 1/27/2014
This is a wonderful story. I really loved reading it.
Meech Macko chapter 8 . 1/26/2014
Yet again Ranma got manipulated and by Herb no less...he gives a ring a VOIL! instant Wife the next day via FEDEX...ROFL.

Yup, Reia is what we called the all knowing problem solving mary-sue.

In the end Ranma never did have control over his OWN life and he always got manipulated and played...even his own mother controlled his life on the excuse of Honour...yeah, where is the honour when you have a HAREM of multiple wives..more like 3 Baby factory as Nabiki says.

Would have loved to see a FIC where Ranma don't always get stuck as a girl or surrender to his girl side when he is originally a male ( to many fics like that) and really get a control over his life and not get suckered with the Honour gig.

He had many ways to get money and get out like for example being some instructors co- assistant or sorts as part timer and his skills are top notch as he can conjure Ki based attacks.

IF he really wants to get away...he could focus on academics (information is power excuse) and do other mundane jobs to earn money to get to college...then get the hell away to another country or another place.

Your writing skills are top notch so no probs there but the story or fic plotline got messy here...yet again a fic where he has ZERO control over his life and this chapter make Akane right about him being a honour-less Playboy pervert.

Radio Driver chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Good goin, Nabe. Keep on keepin on.
RPhysics chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
Ah, I think this story has some potential. There's a major problem though. It's far too one sided, far too black and white. The characters you like are always right, often victims with moral superiority over others. The characters you dislike are cruel and unrealistic, with every action they make broadcasting their flaws.

Some people like characters like this, but I think that treating characters like you are ruins a story. I think of myself as a rather neutral person, not really disliking any characters and looking at every character as a whole. So sorry, but this just isn't the type of story for me.
shugokage chapter 8 . 1/7/2014
Interesting chapter and Ranma is getting a taste of real life!
Tai Khan chapter 8 . 1/4/2014
Sorry, but this latest chapter just soured me on the whole story.
Nabiki didn't given any thought to the possibility of pregnancy BEFORE enacting her plan to bed Ranma? Don't buy it.
Ranma thinks the last two years has been "FUN"?! Where the heck did you come up with THAT?! Exciting, yes! Chaotic, yes! Challenging, yes! And sure, there have been some 'fun' and humorous incidents that Ranma enjoyed, but overall...'fun'?! Maybe an outsider would consider it thus, but I can't for one instant buy that RANMA would think so! Not unless he was a complete masochist with an extremely warped concept of 'fun'.
Not wanting to lose what few "friends" he has (even if it's a warped concept of what constitutes friendship), I can understand. Not wanting to "rock the boat", I can understand. But "fun"?! Not a chance in Hell! I can understand your need to have Ranma have a reason to be upset with Nabiki for what she's done, should have left it at the first two reasons.
All I can think of for what you're doing is attempting to portray Ranma as an utterly immature and totally self-absorbed individual that could care less about anyone else, and is utterly undeserving of the interest the others show in him. The individual you're portraying wouldn't have hesitated to bed ANY of the females pursuing him, long before this, as he could care less about anything other than his own wants and desires...AND IT WOULD BE FUN!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/2/2014
nabiki getting him drunk and dragging him to bed may be just the to make him go fuck this and leave. anyone with sense would have left long ago.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
You lost me with this chapter. I thought this was a fun fic and now it's some angst filled melodrama. Your AN says it is only going to get worse. Nothing wrong with that but of no interest to me.