Reviews for Out of Practice
MAMMAMIA2013 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
nice try! Very Vivid description!
doctorjay chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Very sweet.
Monty Twain chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Holmes is in a high pressure system, Watson is in the low pressure and then we get a kind of thunderstorm as they settle themselves out between angst and fluff. I love it.
KaizokuShojo chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Mm...

One thing I've always thought was good when Holmes returned was that he sought out Watson. I know that when I see old friends and acquaintances I haven't seen in some time, I tend to avoid them and be super shy around them, thinking it likely we won't get along anymore and such...
Pompey chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Aw . . . poor guys. But at least they're rebuilding their relationship, little by little.
QueenOfHearts3 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
*snrk* oh, how freakin CUTE was that? XD rather uncharacteristic of Holmes to be so flustered, but you pull it off well, making it seem somehow natural. and Watson, so bemused by his friend's odd behavior... heehee well done. faved!
Cat chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Lovely piece and quite believable :)
AmatorLinguae chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I like the nervous!Holmes here, especially in the way he uncharacteristically comments on the weather and then nonchalantly says he'll go on a walk, as if he could care less...

Took me a second to realize Holmes was trying to link arms, but that was written quite well! The great Victorian fist-bump, lol. :D
Olivia Greene chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
That was so absolutely sweet. I can’t think of any more eloquent way to put it, so I think I’ll settle with ‘aw’. XD And this simply has to be said: do you have any idea how rare it is to find stories out there that do full justice to the friendship between Holmes and Watson without turning it into slash? My personal opinion is very much against slash, but I do think their friendship is one the aspects that makes these books what they are. So congrats on being able to further that idea without taking it to ridiculous extremes.

Oh, and… “Um…yes, I like toast.” XD Loved that! That bit was so adorably awkward. That and the little comment about the seventeen steps. That was the perfect little dose of happiness to perk up my seriously ‘blergh’ weekend. Thanks! :D

Oh, and how on earth did Holmes manage to live out of a box for three years? Urgh, I could never! Pedantic neat-freak me shudders at the mere thought…
Westron Wynde chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
How very sweetly awkward - well, it has been three years. Just what I could imagine happening too. Loved it!
KCS chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
That is so adorably and awkwardly charming. I absolutely love it!
gabrielsangel79 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
That's beautiful.

I love the awkwardness between them while they are trying to get their footing back.

It can't have been easy after three years of seperation.
Osa chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Enjoyed it! I can see something like this happening.
charleygirl chapter 1 . 3/29/2009