Reviews for Unravel
KonohasBlackReaper chapter 1 . 1/3
I hope you come back to this soon...
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I feel inspired to write something...
aurla0 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Naruto ate Hagrid. Yup yup!

This is... really good. I love the way you wrote these.

Please keep writing!
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
OK first of all I love this, it's one of my favorite fanfics on this site and I've read it several times now and each time I'm reminded again of how much I love this story. I both love and hate the vagueness of it because I can speculate like crazy about what happened to naruto and yet I really want to know what happened to Naruto!

"Albus is a Ravenclaw, so it behooves him to judge by content rather than appearance."- love your new gen characterization, very interesting

"Experience, he says, his grin wide and easy, but for a moment, Albus swears it looked like the professor had fangs." Just wow, lovely and chilling and wonderful. The contrast and how Albus is so suspicious, I love it.

I also love your nod to Lockheart with the fanclub and how Naruto tries to explain about sealing monsters in children, how it's not just a blanket statement"that's wrong!" sort of thing, it's a more mature look at it. And finally the ending! so creepy and sad and it just sticks with you. In a word "wonderful"

PS- please write more in this universe! and if you don't at least write more stories, you're a wonderful writer
Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I found this to be creative and interesting. With your prompting, I considered thisnas a chaptered fic and decided, this can not be added onto. However, consider the possibilities, if each segment had been lengthened with more detail?

Regardless, you've done a marvelous job.

Keep up the good work!

Angel
Cindar chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
just how old is he?
Ming Xiong chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I loved this story! Naruto is extremely interesting, seeming to be jaded and much more ninja-like than in most stories.
Pluma Desatada chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
i like to pretend that Naru was researching immortality to find out how to end his.

very nice piece. really nice. And you're totally right, not multichapter material.
Han Qing chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Naruto's a little more intense, a little more dark in here than Canon, but your interpertation works all the same. The brief glimpses into his personality, Albus' thoughts, as time progresses was interesting, especially since it didn't seem to come full circle. The ending was especially striking, but gave it a tone that makes the piece what it is.
Kurisuten-chan chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I love it. Delightfully haunting, as is your other fic In the Company of Secrets, although, I can't seem to imagine an older Naruto; instead Minato always pops up. Nice job with Albus though. (Poor boy, stuck with a name like that...)

Kuri-Kuri
Saravi Boo chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Lovely, so mysterious and yet you have to know that Albus has entirely the wrong impression of Naruto, ne? I imagine Naruto is lonely and all his precious people have long passed. He's probably trying to figure out what is keeping him alive. I look forward to more.

-Boo
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
d
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
wow... that's pretty much awesome... :D
AznPuffyHair chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
personally, i don't mind seeing two more chapter of this with regard to Harry's other two children, but i suppose that won't happen? after all, i personally think that Uzumaki Naruto is searching for a way to end his immortality as oppose to searching for it. reverse engineering can yield surprising results after all. besides, the last part about hinting that the Elemental Countries were destroyed somewhere along the Tenth Century sort of hinted that Naruto is WAY, WAY beyond his years.

still, a good job on the story. i do hope some inspiration strikes u and u'll make more of these. i already read the other one (In the Company of Secrets), and i really do like them lol.

HAVE FUN!.PS: I wonder if the two story are related. if so, does Harry kno that his son studied under the man he known as Toad for a year?
CarnivorousOak chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
That was fun to read. I love your character portrayal.